Cars!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2 Viewers)

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
yenta said:
Of course :p I can't resist.

Especially when I've worked my arse off for it.... it's not like it was just handed to me, all costs have been shouldered by me and now I get to run around as proud as punch. :D

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
haha one of my friends were given an old car, old old datson haha
it's like made in 89 or something like that OLD

so i was checking it out and get this, it has only been driven 90,000KM!!!!! yes only 90K in all it's life!! and no the thing didn't tick over 999,999....

so you would expect the car to be in pretty nice conditions heheh

nope, i took it for a test drive around the block, it goes alrite hehe, auto, but once you go back 40km/hr haha the thing stalls, yes stall in an auto and breaks down hahah

so me and my mates thought damn now we have to push it and do a 3point turn home!!

haha so i thought hmmm no power steering, have to push it hehe so i just ran away as fast as i could
lol i now i feel so slack

Mike iE

HSC
Redslert i can beat that. I drive a 1984 Ford Laser with 27.000km on it and it had 23.000 when i got it. One owner, my 95 year old great aunty, so you can guess its in immaculate condition, only problem is i look an old lady when i drive

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
thats not bad for yr first car raiks! i hope you dont crash it, it would be so heartbreaking

i drive a 1996 ford festiva gLi :) i bought her a month or so ago
It's actually my third car, previous ones were a '94 Pulsar and a '97 Barina. My opinion is that it'd be stupid to give an expensive high power car to someone as a first car, because you need the experience, and when you buy it yourself, you appreciate and look after it considerably more.

Nguyen

ToO LaZy ^* said:
oh geez..someone's a bit well off!! ...:p
how much did the new one cost?
The car costs me somewhere in the vicinity of $12,000 to $18,000 ;)

I wish not to disclose how much I bought the car for, but you get the idea it's fairly priced for a 2nd hand weekend warrior :D

steve_ell

nice... beautiful 180.... the ultimate drift car ( but only in controlled conditions).... with 180rwkw u would smoke alot of things.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
steve_ell said:
nice... beautiful 180.... the ultimate drift car ( but only in controlled conditions).... with 180rwkw u would smoke alot of things.
you probably would, but not everything :D

I've got a mate who has one and as great as they are, I've never really taken a fancy to it, no idea why though.

And my car now has the plates 'GOLFA' as of late last week.

mishka

HSC
N/A
I own a 1989 Mitsubishi Colt 94,000 km. I learnt in it, got my P's in it, and will be sad when I have to sell it!!!

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
eLmo said:
well now if we see that number plate.. we can stalk you :p
I'm already getting offers for it... less than a week and i'm being offered money for it so it looks like i'll end up selling it to some 45yr old executive so he can show his mates at the local golfcourse the new plates he got his landrover discovery.

SipSip

HSC
N/A
I had a Volvo T4 until i wrote it off...
Now i drive a Honda Euro....to be honest, kicks most the european cars out there in the same class!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)