Cars!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

steve_ell

hey all. Just wondering what you all drive and who out there is interested in cars. i personally drive a 94 corolla seca SX,, which isnt the best car but it hammers .

STEVE

i posted thins in the non skool thread but though it would get more looks here

Lizetti

I luv cars!! im not sure what car to get when i get my P's, i was thinking should i get a bomb and do it up like everyone else in my yr (12):)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I love cars, I drive a 2001 mitsubishi lancer, but i really want either a ford falco xr8 or a xr6 turbo.

Either that or a ute so i can park in loading zones, lol.

Kuya

i dun have my own car. still learner.

but my parents are gonna buy one for me in the next month..

Toyota Corolla TTR. brand new.. im so excited.. lol. i want black color =D

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
i have a "0% defect" made in japan toyota 88 camry with 350000 kms ...

Thomas_wow

i own a 1989 nissan skyline (no, not the sports car - the sedan). goes hard tho - same engine as VL commodore except a few more kw's

VX1-08U

01' VX Commodore Exec

Hmmm, Toyota Echo .... I'm not even going to try and race you ... your hectic 'fast four' would ace me no problems. I don't want to get embrassed.

VX1-08U

True ... some ppl need to be put back in their place! The only way they'll learn.

I like the story about the ka ... what was the bloke thinkin'?

cko

HSC
well i drive my parents car for now but one day ima gonna get a RX8.... oh baby...

govich

high rolla baby
HSC
omg i had to contribute ...
at the moment i either drive a '79 corona :)p) which dad bought for me to learn manual on about a year n a half ago, or a VN commodore..

the corona barely gets up hills .. the commodore is lots of fun :D i've been into cars for a long time, and i know the commodore is nothing special, but hey it still holds its own (up to the speed limit of course :p) against most little cars .. although the engine does sound crap..

dream car is a ferrari F355, manual, none of that sequential stuff... who needs radio! :p

...oh and by the way im looking for suggestions for 'my' first car. want something rear wheel drive, manual, sportyish (not a family car) and less than about 10k (and that isn't a silvia or rx7).. haven't been able to find much so far, so i might have to resort to FWD :( at the moment i'm thinking of the early 90's integra (non-vtec 1.8)..at least it 'feels' fast in manual :p ..

Last edited:

lengstar

HSC
there are too many car threads!!!!
i'm driving my dad's Camry 2002 CSi V6. i love it. its correctly balanced for everyday use and the engines really good too.
this is only because i haven't tried a V8 yet but economically i'm hoping to get the same car and make it look a bit better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)