• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

careers expo (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
yeah and one time before christmas they let me play with their wii, even though i didn't buy anything

em_516

bludging..
HSC
jumb said:
test it to find out?
yeh but i was hoping someone could tell me instead :D

The_highwayman said:
What is "hot airport"???
lol, reminds me a lot of syd airport foodcourt..so..hot..airport..it made sense to me :S
edit: hahahha i thought i explained that in my other post but i didn't, woops! :eek:

i don't actually like jb now after they renovated, so i hope they redeem themselves in kotara

Last edited:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
not enough time and it isn't really worth the money at this time.

I especially didnt have time cause I had just started playing world of warcaft around then, too :)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
i stopped playing but I miss it

One of the worst things is that my internet friends play it, and being able to have the competition with people you know is what makes me continue with a fad. It was the same deal with my DS and animal crossing. I only bought my DS cause there were a couple of people talking about AC and I wanted in. I ended up pwning that game, I got every golden tool, which you can only get if you play the game for close to a year.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I think about it a lot, just wanted to say it to someone :)

ps, guys come to poker at uni tonight cause ill be there

^mel^

HSC
OMG!! Borders is the best!! They gave me a Hedwig stuffed toy when I got Harry Potter. They also have more books than ANYWHERE!! There's one in Tuggerah and a couple in Sydney.
Also, donut king is way better than krispy kreme.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
jumb said:
I think about it a lot, just wanted to say it to someone :)

ps, guys come to poker at uni tonight cause ill be there
why did you stop playing if you miss it so much?
and i don't even know how to play poker, woo!

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
WoW is apparently one of those games that absorb your life.
So he would probably be struggling to keep up with uni if he played constantly like some people i know.

Plus, it costs monies.

And i dont know how to play poker either. Perhaps we'll open up our own 'snap' competition.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
ah true! i forgot it cost money..that's scary
you guys heard about that second life game? man, that freaks me out :S people get so sucked in!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
The_highwayman said:
WoW is apparently one of those games that absorb your life.
So he would probably be struggling to keep up with uni if he played constantly like some people i know.

Plus, it costs monies.

And i dont know how to play poker either. Perhaps we'll open up our own 'snap' competition.
yeah, that's pretty much it, I find it easier if I remove the temptation all together.

man, poker was pretty cool. When I first got there I looked around the room and it was like a year 6 fucking disco, it looked like there was a table for girls and the rest of the tables for boys. So of course, what did I do? Sat at the table with the girls, which was fun. It was an awesome night cause I knew the guy who ran it from tamworth and there was a younger brother of this chick I knew from school there, so it was good to get the gossip on her from him.

Plus, one of my friends won it and he got his prize from when he won it a few weeks ago too, so now he's got 20 free drinks at the bar :s

em_516

bludging..
HSC
ahhahahaha 20?! that's freaking awesome
are there conditions to it? ie. can it be shared/can you use it any time (so if there's a gig on at both)?

yeh, uni-organised events (other than gigs) are ALWAYS just little groups of friends and little mingling, it sucks :(

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I don't think so, it's just a card that gets stamped or whatever whenever you use on of the vouchers.

Poker isn't that much of a social thing, I mean it's easy to go alone and just start talking to people about crap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)