• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

careers expo (1 Viewer)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
jumb said:
sounds like some pretentious yuppy crap

No matter how many expansions they do, I will never like kotara westfield. Parking was always shocking, the layout is designed poorly and bad memories there leads me to the not liking it.
it's really not..it's grrrrrreat..and everything is rather affordable and there's always sales of some sort..and yeh, like matt said, there's TONNES of diff magazines, and they also sell cds and dvds too

i love gardo :eek: i know it has faults, but it's my local and i love it, and it's way better than charlies, even though they have diff/extra shops..and i think it's going to get even better now..new bit is opening soon i hear :D

em_516

bludging..
HSC
so not, HATE that place
especially on thursdays, oh god *vomit*..but also in general, yuck

i do go there, but only because of specific stores

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
haha yeah, late thursdays at charlie square is a lol. But yeah, to each their own, I guess.

UnIqUe PrInCe

Banned
HSC
N/A
i dont think i've ever been to charlies on a thursday :/

i used to like charlies better, but recently, my preference has swung back to Kotara.

Jesmond sucks.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
UnIqUe PrInCe said:
i dont think i've ever been to charlies on a thursday :/

i used to like charlies better, but recently, my preference has swung back to Kotara.

Jesmond sucks.
where do you live?

em_516

bludging..
HSC
so i went to gardo yesterday..

JJJJJJJJJJJBBBBBBBB

there's a huge sign next to the borders one now :D (or else i missed seeing it before)..and yes i know there's one in the homemakers centre but it's such a bitch to get to/park etc. and also ever since they redid it i've really hated it..dunno why, it's just shit now :S..also when i was picking up my bro last night, they had lights on in the new food court bit and i could see in and HELLO HOT AIRPORT :D i'm SO excited :eek:

i'm lucky/unlucky because i live directly in between both gardo and charlestown sq, booyah! our only decent shopping centres! but yeh, jesmond is way dodge :S though most of my experience there is people who get on and off the bus *cough*..glendale can be ok, but you have to walk lots (or at least it's more obvious how much walking you need to do)

Last edited:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Yeah, I don't like jesmond, its usually full of questionable types and the parking is about as attrocious as kotara. I like glendale, it's nice because it's so open. Plus I find the valleygirl there fascinating. It's so fucking big!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
whenever my sister comes to town I always take her out shopping cause I'm a nice brother, so I know my way around all the girl shops :)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
jumb said:
whenever my sister comes to town I always take her out shopping cause I'm a nice brother, so I know my way around all the girl shops :)
nawww :p
but yeh, that valleygirl IS huge..though strangely enough, it looks to be full of lots of awesome stuff but on closer inspection, it's really not..hate that

em_516

bludging..
HSC
on a completely different note, does anyone know if the uni's wireless would extend as far as the grassy hill? it'd be cool to get some sun on my legs while doing 'work' *cough*

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
yeah, I love JB at kotara, its such an awesome shop

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)