Captains Club (2 Viewers)

S

Sheehan :)

nondil said:
^^ well said, i dont like the idea of an elitest captains club
just let everyone say how they want to improve the school

Im Tim, and im School and House captain btw.. lol

Thats true.....anyways this was just a thread for people to openly increase their egos......as if they werent big enough

NIGGGAAAAAAA

tanjap

HSC
LMAO..expanding peoples egos is about the only thing that this thread has done...
far out some pple have like pages and pages of things they did...they must think it makes them cool! otherwise they would not have posted it all up!!

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
If you don't have anything positive to contribute then fuck off. This thread is meant to help people, not put them off doing things to help others. Why don't you go back to the holes you crawled out of.

Anyway, I'm sorry to all those who have been doing the right thing.

tanjap

HSC
WOW thornydevil...throwing out some fiesty stuff there...undoubtably its got something to do with the other thread! anyhow..you talk about not putting people down...what exactly were you trying to do..with your last comment?? it seems a bit contradictory thats all..if you try to make a point lead by example..isnt that what captains, vice-captains, prefects and all the other people are trying to do...help people..by leading in example.!!
:D smile thornydevil its good for you!

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Yes, lead by example. Are you saying I'm your leader...wow...thanks...I never knew how much you thought about me.

Once again, I'm sorry to those doing the right thing.

tanjap

HSC
theres no point in argueing or acting childish...
but speaking of egooooooos hmmmm

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
If I was being an egotist I would be saying I'm better than you.

I guess I'm an egotist then.

Ah fuck it.

tanjap

HSC
lol
anyhow...anything exciting happening at ur school lately? somthing u wana share..we've got our elections 2mrw for the younger years for src

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
No, nothing interesting happening at our school. Our SRC is nominated at the beginning of the year.

twiddla

The Key to a successful prefect body is to have good leadership (ie capt, vice capts and senior prefects) while have ing an entire prefect body that works together - it worked for us in 2004

S

thorrnydevil said:
If you don't have anything positive to contribute then fuck off. This thread is meant to help people, not put them off doing things to help others. Why don't you go back to the holes you crawled out of.

Anyway, I'm sorry to all those who have been doing the right thing.
uhhh how bout u fuk off.....you egotistic @$%$

tanjap

HSC
hmm........that wasnt intended for me ...was it??? :confused:

Last edited:
S

tanjap said:
hmm........that wasnt intended for me ...was it??? :confused:

oi ass hole do u see ur name in the quote ........stupid head
y r u so stupid NIIIIIGGGGAAAAAA

Kulazzi

HSC
Sheehan, maybe you should be the one to calm down now and not get so worked up about it.........

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
1st issue, as a prefect, what are our role, besides completing our duties. its already hard enough for dickhead juniors to swear nd threaten you while you're trying to do your duty. some don't even take you seriously.

like corridor duty and canteen duty; nightmares. they think that are so smart?! what can we do as a person part of the prefect body?

lets get down to business.. eh thornydevil? :p

tanjap

HSC
ye thats a good thought...
i have to do canteen duty every once in a while and host a few things here and there..and there is nothing more annoying but when little yr 8 kids don't listen to u or respect your position, that really frustrates me. they talk back and act like theyre the ones that are organising everything...
what do you guys think is the best way to act to get around this...be a smartass back...be really nice so they get to like you that way..or ...possibly..another way?? any suggestions??

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
If I was you, I'd speak to the Principal or SRC co-ordinator about possibly getting more powers to punish the kids who do misbehave. If you don't get any respect now, then something needs to be done. OR, maybe you could give rewards to the kids who do behave good in the lines, e.g. a free lunch, a special canteen line etc. Thats what I'd dop anyway...but then again, I don't have to do "canteen duties"

I hope it helped!

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
well what we have is the almost the power to put kids on detention. like we write their name down and give it to the prefect co-ordinator, who then gives them a detention.

however, the hard part would be getting the name of the person. they usually try to give a false name, or tell you to piss off or any other variations of the aforementioned. bloody juniors?!

most of the seniors though, listen. they respect you more, even though the theory works a different way. they should be taunting you and making your duty harder, rather than making it harder. well i'm not complaining. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)