Captains Club (1 Viewer)

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
My fellow Captains, Vice Captains and Prefects.

I am starting a group in which all the Captains, Vice Captains and Prefects can exchange ideas on how to help their school.

Anyone interested in joining?

If so, put your name, School and position below!

By the way, I'm Scott from Westport High. I'm the male Captain.

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
3 of my friends are prefects at our school, they would like to join ( well i am joining them)
2 are girl prefects, one is a guy.
at the moment they are organising our year 12 formal ( already .. they are like super organised)
so yeah

MouNtY

i was Year 8 Captain...we jus organised field days and stuff for them...i was on formal committee too...and yeah didn't do much...

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
thorrnydevil said:
My fellow Captains, Vice Captains and Prefects.

I am starting a group in which all the Captains, Vice Captains and Prefects can exchange ideas on how to help their school.

Anyone interested in joining?

If so, put your name, School and position below!

By the way, I'm Scott from Westport High. I'm the male Captain.
cool ok then...

I am Zahid Farhan of East Hills boys Tech High, I am The School Captain (2005), President of the School SRC, President of Bankstown/ Fairfield Region SRC (2003-04) and NSW State SRC rep for Bankstown/ Fairfield (2003- 04). And also facilitator for (HELP) High School Environmental Leaders Program.

oh and almost forgot

NSW Police Youth Liason Officer
NSW SRC resolution Task Force (Environment)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
well i'm leslie wong from blakehurst high. i'm merely just a prefect. i am also the president of interact ( don't laugh). can't remember anything else.

throw us a freaking bone here zahid. :p

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
I wanted to be a prefect when I was in high school. They let me run in the elections, but then they disqualified me (after receiving the votes) on the basis that I didn't suit the best image of the school. They also disqualified a number of other candidates who were associated with my student organisation. Nevertheless, I think I did pretty well:

2000 - Founder, Girraween High School Independent Students Party
2001 - Coordinator, SRC Temporary Ruling Council (after a successful coup of the SRC, in which the ISP and its supporters stormed a meeting)
2001-2002 - Leader, Girraween High School Independent Students Party
2003 - Publicity Officer, Sydney Eclectic Composers Society
2003-2004 - Member, USYD Union Affiliated Sites Committee
2004 - Vice-President, Sydney Eclectic Composers Society
2004 - Leader, USYD Conservatorium Diversity Party
2004 - Diversity Party candidate for USYD SRC President

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Phanatical said:
I wanted to be a prefect when I was in high school. They let me run in the elections, but then they disqualified me (after receiving the votes) on the basis that I didn't suit the best image of the school. They also disqualified a number of other candidates who were associated with my student organisation. Nevertheless, I think I did pretty well:

2000 - Founder, Girraween High School Independent Students Party
2001 - Coordinator, SRC Temporary Ruling Council (after a successful coup of the SRC, in which the ISP and its supporters stormed a meeting)
2001-2002 - Leader, Girraween High School Independent Students Party
2003 - Publicity Officer, Sydney Eclectic Composers Society
2003-2004 - Member, USYD Union Affiliated Sites Committee
2004 - Vice-President, Sydney Eclectic Composers Society
2004 - Leader, USYD Conservatorium Diversity Party
2004 - Diversity Party candidate for USYD SRC President
Thats a good idea, I may storm the SRC and take it over!

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
thorrnydevil said:
Thats a good idea, I may storm the SRC and take it over!
It was worth it, 60 people stormed the science lab where the meeting was being held, and we deposed the existing SRC whom we felt was no longer representing students. While our school was falling apart around us (no ventilation in change rooms, buildings with big cracks in them, no senior study room, and a recently discovered list of students the school wanted to get rid of being circulated among teachers), the SRC was organising yet another resume-padding charity.

Unfortunately, the school quickly restored the status quo. It's because my opponent (and my now good friend) was a lot more "great school image", and I was the rebellious one who was suspended in year 11 for telling off a teacher.

S

Sheehan :)

zahid said:
cool ok then...

I am Zahid Farhan of East Hills boys Tech High, I am The School Captain (2005), President of the School SRC, President of Bankstown/ Fairfield Region SRC (2003-04) and NSW State SRC rep for Bankstown/ Fairfield (2003- 04). And also facilitator for (HELP) High School Environmental Leaders Program.

oh and almost forgot

NSW Police Youth Liason Officer
NSW SRC resolution Task Force (Environment)

hhhhhmmmmm someones got a big head

they asked 4 a word you give them an essay.........jeez you really love yourself

:)

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
^^^

this coming from the guy who thought he was going to get Vice- cap and did not get shit....read the initial post mate, it said to post ur ur positions... oh and btw if u think my one is an essay then Phanitical's one must be a MAJOR WORK !, do yourself a favour and SIT DOWN.....oh and no, I DON't HAVE A BIG HEAD

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Phanatical said:
I was never Captain or Prefect. You don't have to be either to succeed.
I agree with you, i was just making a point to Sheehan for being such a DICK.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Phanatical said:
You remind me of the person I deposed. Do you know a Jessica Minshall? Her sister, Cadie was the head of the SRC at my school, and I deposed her. She wasn't happy. Not happy at all.
hmmm what year was this? If she was head of SRC at your school then i dont think i know her, what district was your school at?

I do not really depose anyone from the SRC, they are all pretty good ppl. Also in my school the SRC Constituition states that it has to be a group descision anyhow.

super_moron

hello all...i WAS a prefect but im class of 04 so im done with school. but yeah this prefect and src group u guys are trying to set up is a good idea. go for it! and if anyone wants some tips about organising blood drives or how to con students into donating blood, get in touch, the whole blood bank thing was my area :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)