Can't decide between UNSW or USyd Com/Law (1 Viewer)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
if anything, UNSW has an awesome new law building (which we have to share with the plebs). USyd, on the other hand, has a crappy old building (of which they hold exclusive possession).

HSC
USYD is building a new law building though, which is going to be situated on the main campus.

04er

HSC
Frigid said:
if anything, UNSW has an awesome new law building (which we have to share with the plebs). USyd, on the other hand, has a crappy old building (of which they hold exclusive possession).
what are plebs?
btw our new building (albeit pretty ugly looking atm) will open 2009.
personally i would've preferred to attend the city law building as its close to martin place station/CBD.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
mixt said:
why do law at all? come do med! =)
and take the better part of a decade to qualify? and muck with people's bits all day? delight in the sight of blood, vomit and stool?

MichaelJackson2

Moonwalker
HSC
Frigid said:
and take the better part of a decade to qualify? and muck with people's bits all day? delight in the sight of blood, vomit and stool?
i concur. dr house said that as a doctor you're going to eventually kill somebody and that if you couldn't deal with that reality you better choose another career. hence we study law.

patricia888

HSC
I wanted to do law at USYD originally but ended up going to UNSW...and I have not had one regret. I really really like UNSW mostly because it has such a vibrant social atmosphere, modern/new facilities and the teaching is excellent too.
So I'm very biased whe I say...PICK UNSW!!!! hehe..You will ENJOY your degree here as long as you get involved in clubs/societies and all the social life.

There is brand new/sexy looking Australian School of Business building which just opened....and the law building is new as well. So you'll be using the most modern facilities on campus....

Also the business degree in UNSW is definitely Australias best....so if you ended up not wanting to be lawyer at the end of a degree....you would have a really well reputed business degree to fall back on when applying to banks/accounting firms.

If you did want to be a lawyer...then going to UNSW would not hurt your chances of getting a job at a top tier at all. Top Tiers interview UNSW students just as much as USYD students.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)