can you join diffeerent lecture? (1 Viewer)

HSC
and so we will protest by thievery
Well, if you're putting the effort in, and can be bothered doing it, then go ahead! :)

Call me lazy, but....even if iI was allowed to "steal" intellect :p, I just wouldn't, not because it's immoral or legally shunned, but because attending more classes isn't much of payoff...but that's just me.

terminator69

HSC
Oh no, stealing knowledge- thats bad.
*plays anti piracy music*

YOU WOULDN'T STEAL A CAR

YOU WOULDN'T STEAL A HANDBAG

YOU WOULDN'T STEAL A TELEVISION

YOU WOULDN'T STEAL A DVD

ATTENDING

LECTURES

OUTSIDE

YOUR DEGREE

IS STEALING.

STEALING EDUCATION - IT'S A CRIME.

Ben1220

HSC
you wouldnt download a car
Are you sure about that?

Also, going to lectures you're not in, especially in the first few weeks when there is an option to change subjects, is actually encouraged. It gives you a chance to try a few things out before you commit.

kfnmpah

HSC
I was planning on going to extra lectures in either subjects that interest me (if I'm bored and have enough spare time) and to lectures for the STAT class I have to do in second semester, because it has a high fail rate... Self help. Get into it.

terminator69

HSC
i was just wondering to see how many, if any, people go to lectures that doesn't relate to theit course? of example. say u are studying law but still have and intrest in physics, so in your spare time you go and attend physics lecture...??

anyone?
So would this be something you would do consistently all semester or would it just be a few random lectures to satisfy curiosity? Would you take notes?

dawdlex3

HSC
Sometimes I just pop into my friend's lecture because I have a 2 hour break of nothingness.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)