Can the entire HSC course be crammed in 2 months? (1 Viewer)

JYBJYBJYB238

HSC
I've been slacking off as well over the last three terms :/ with some days very rare days of up to six hours study per night, most nights I've only done about an hour and a half max :/
only now that it is the trials am i busting myself to get good marks ~ and I'm pretty ecstatic with my results for virtually zippo effort (excluding the excruciating hardcore night-before cramming) ~ I'm getting nothing below 85% :D (i know this can be improved, obviously but I only need a maximum ATAR of 80).

So I have 100% faith in anyone willing to commit to two months of awful, intense studybuggery. You can do whatever you want if you put your mind to it. Don't give up!

bitaalba

HSC
LOL.

The whole HSC 10 units can be crammed in two weeks.
Are you trolling me!?? :') How is that possible?? :O

Okay great, a bit more confident now, thank you all!!! My 2 months of hardcore studying starts now... :(

monopolistic

HSC
no way it is too hard
Nobody should ever put that much pressure on themselves

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Biology, one of the most content heavy subjects, I crammed in 1.5 days. It all comes down to motivation I guess, as well as your subject. For example, biology dot points are clearly outlined, unlike other subjects.

Are you trolling me!?? :') How is that possible?? :O

Okay great, a bit more confident now, thank you all!!! My 2 months of hardcore studying starts now... :(

phoenix515

HSC
N/A
I crammed half the eco syllabus in 1-2 days, and still did pretty well

bitaalba

HSC
Biology, one of the most content heavy subjects, I crammed in 1.5 days. It all comes down to motivation I guess, as well as your subject. For example, biology dot points are clearly outlined, unlike other subjects.
I crammed half the eco syllabus in 1-2 days, and still did pretty well
o_O Wow. How many hours did you guys study for that? and how exactly did you study?

I'm not aiming for a 70+ atar, but a mark of 70+ in the exams for physics,chemistry and english and 80+ for the rest. I'm happy with an atar of 60 considering how much i've been lazy this year lol.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
o_O Wow. How many hours did you guys study for that? and how exactly did you study?

I'm not aiming for a 70+ atar, but a mark of 70+ in the exams for physics,chemistry and english and 80+ for the rest. I'm happy with an atar of 60 considering how much i've been lazy this year lol.
Just apply yourself and you'll be fine!

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
I think you copied the wrong quote, i dont do eco. lol.

Basically, I had already written all my notes out the holiday before, so I had a better than vague memory for most of the dot points. The day/night before the exam, I pretty much tested myself in my head all the questions in the Cambridge study guide book (There are 100qs for each topic), and for the ones I didn't know, I went to look at my notes. Thats pretty much all I did, and I knew most of the things that were asked in the trial.

Sadly, I didn't retain my first position though:( Cumulatively I was probs less than 1% off first, but when it comes to the HSC, theres not much of a difference between 1st and 2nd.

ACI

HSC
Exactly two months till my first HSC exam from today. I have been slacking off SO much. Is it still possible for someone to cram it all for in next two months? I understand most of the concepts, just need to keep it inside my head till the hsc. Would it also be possible even for someone who has absolutely no knowledge of the HSC and just started the topics to study it in the next 2 months? I NEED MOTIVATION D,:

Depends on what study techniques you use and how you approach your study. Two months should be plenty of time if you seriously apply yourself and focus. I am not talking studying for ridiculous hours either. Quality of study trumps quantity.

I have been coaching students on these matters for years now. PM me if you would like me to help you out and give you more in depth and detailed info. Would be good if you could include your subjects, current marks and the marks you are aiming for and any other info you think is relevant

Darrenn001

HSC
yeah 2 months is alot of time, even a week per subject would be a lot if you're doing like 5-6 hours a day.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Come to think of it, my school had assessments up until the last day of last term (so did many of you guys). So really, that left one month of study for trails. The last two weeks of that month were at school too, which decreases from effective study time.

We've got just an extra option topic after these trials, most of us have our notes completed minus the last topic so it should be okay.

Just finish all notes and move on to past papers.

Last edited:

lightingbolt

HSC
N/A
Come to think of it, my school had assessments up until the last day of last term (so did many of you guys). So really, that left one month of study for trails. The last two weeks of that month were at school too, which decreases from effective study time.

We've got just an extra option topic after these trials, most of us have our notes completed minus the last topic so it should be okay.

Just finish all notes and move on to past papers.
I worked out an equation where you can cram any subject in 1 day, it will take you 24/7 to just focus on that subject. PM me guys to find out more,

I am going to prove it to my country first, only! NOT JOKING, IF I WAS why would I posted here.

Mods please don't ban me, I am the good guy

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)