Can the entire HSC course be crammed in 2 months? (1 Viewer)

bitaalba

HSC
Exactly two months till my first HSC exam from today. I have been slacking off SO much. Is it still possible for someone to cram it all for in next two months? I understand most of the concepts, just need to keep it inside my head till the hsc. Would it also be possible even for someone who has absolutely no knowledge of the HSC and just started the topics to study it in the next 2 months? I NEED MOTIVATION D,:

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Imagine waking up and not making it into your desired uni course. Isn't that motivation enough?

Think about the big picture, where you achievements will take you rather than the short term pain.

AnimeX

HSC
N/A
Exactly two months till my first HSC exam from today. I have been slacking off SO much. Is it still possible for someone to cram it all for in next two months? I understand most of the concepts, just need to keep it inside my head till the hsc. Would it also be possible even for someone who has absolutely no knowledge of the HSC and just started the topics to study it in the next 2 months? I NEED MOTIVATION D,:
It's been done before!!

bitaalba

HSC
Imagine waking up and not making it into your desired uni course. Isn't that motivation enough?

Think about the big picture, where you achievements will take you rather than the short term pain.
Yes, yes I am wiling to put in the hard work and pain but only if it will pay off! I just want to know of it's too late to put in the hard work now. Can the entire course be studied in just a mere two months? That's what I want to know. If it cannot be done and it's too late, I have no motivation then! I have SO much to do and feel like I won't finish in time even though I study my ass off, like 2 months of solid effort for nothing:'(

It's been done before!!
This is what I want to hear! :D

ajith1996

HSC
yea its possible just revision should be all good but need to study hardcore that waht by cousin did, slacked off until teh last 2 months and ended up with a 98.75 ATAR with 2 months of hardcore studying good luck with it

kewon

HSC
yeah you can definitely achieve a lot in 2 months. though how well you end up doing largely depends on how much you have to cram... to answer your question i think that you can't do the WHOLE hsc course in 2 months. But maybe two subjects- imo if you eg. worked on physics and chemistry for 2 months i think you can get band 6's in both haha

enoilgam

HSC
It depends on your ability, current understanding of the course and goals. So depending on the circumstances, it is possible.

bitaalba

HSC
yeah you can definitely achieve a lot in 2 months. though how well you end up doing largely depends on how much you have to cram... to answer your question i think that you can't do the WHOLE hsc course in 2 months. But maybe two subjects- imo if you eg. worked on physics and chemistry for 2 months i think you can get band 6's in both haha
Oh crap :S I have to pretty much cram all my subjects

It depends on your ability, current understanding of the course and goals. So depending on the circumstances, it is possible.
I'm aiming for at least a 70+ in the actual exams...

Last edited:

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
I agree, just think about the fact your 12 years of schooling has culminated to nothing.

bedpotato

HSC
What subjects are you doing? It also helps if you enjoy your subjects.

For example, I would find it pretty easy to cram for the sciences, because I actually enjoy them and find them interesting lol. But something like english, or modern history, I would find pretty difficult to cram for since they're not my strongest subjects and I need to devote more time to them in order to understand what the heck they're about. It all depends on you, what your strengths/weaknesses are, but I think it can be done. Just work hard.

So don't worry. If you start studying now, you've got nothing to lose. If you don't, you'll regret it later. So just start! Even if you don't finish the whole course, at least you would've done most of it (which is better than nothing).

bitaalba

HSC
What subjects are you doing? It also helps if you enjoy your subjects.

For example, I would find it pretty easy to cram for the sciences, because I actually enjoy them and find them interesting lol. But something like english, or modern history, I would find pretty difficult to cram for since they're not my strongest subjects and I need to devote more time to them in order to understand what the heck they're about. It all depends on you, what your strengths/weaknesses are, but I think it can be done. Just work hard.

So don't worry. If you start studying now, you've got nothing to lose. If you don't, you'll regret it later. So just start! Even if you don't finish the whole course, at least you would've done most of it (which is better than nothing).
I do physics, maths 2unit, biology, business studies, standard english and chemistry

Thanks for the advice :)

Jinks

HSC
Put in everything you can from now until exams and you'll see a much bigger improvement, even if it means 8-5 study on weekends as well, in the end every minute is worth it!

nifkeh

HSC
definitely doable, you just gotta be determined

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
Absolutely doable. Just don't get the "only if it pays off" mentality because it will mean you're second guessing yourself before you even started. Just do, and the outcomes will speak for themselves.

bitaalba

HSC
Thanks everyone for the advice and motivation! Feeling a bit better about the whole thing :)

moocow920

HSC
Doable, and even if you dont get the entire course done all you can do is do your best, and however far you get even if you dont finish anything, you are still in a better place than you are now

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
I do physics, maths 2unit, biology, business studies, standard english and chemistry

Thanks for the advice :)
Minus business and we do the same subjects :eek: I started cramming 2 months ago and I still haven't completed the entire course, just the options for bio/phys/chem left. So you should be able to complete the whole course (as HSC is near so you have more pressure which normally results in getting more work done)
70+ ATAR is easily achievable in two months though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)