Can someone please post the exam (1 Viewer)

Johnybbb

HSC
hey, past hsc student, just wondering if someone could post the economics exam so i could have a look at it, thanks

Freaky

HSC
N/A
STOP LIVING IN THE PAST!!!!

lol, jokes..
I would scan it but i just chucked out everything i have that relates to school... going down to the bush 2morrow night to get drunk and dance around a fire of school notes :D ..lol

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
i'll post it in a weeks time if nobody else does by then (With the business paper as you requested)

Im moving so my scanner is packed in a box atm :p

Johnybbb

HSC
ok thanks rafy that would be awsome!!

Please if anyone can spare just a few min, there are many of us who would loe you to scan either business or eco's so we can have a look!!

thanks!!

roadcone

HSC
seremify007 said:
Did anyone take home a spare of short answers? *only has the multiple choice + essays*
yeah my mum picked up the presiding officer's copy from her school so i have the complete questions. i will post them up or scan them when i have a bit more time. [probably tuesday sometime, if someone else has not yet put them up]

Johnybbb

HSC
hey thank heaps!!! the faster u can post it up the better, i really appreciate it!!!

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
yeah, the point is that it probally will be soon, so no need for anybody to scan....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)