Can Men and Women Be Platonic Friends? (1 Viewer)

Monsterman

HSC
yes the guy pretends to be the girl's "friend", until she becomes susceptible and then POUNCE

Yes, of course.
I have plenty of guy friends that I've known since I was a kid. And I know plenty of guys who have girl friends. And there is NOTHING there.
Just friends.
have you checked their pants? or do you know what they think of when they beat the bishop/pull the carrot/chock the chicken.. etccc....

billstery

HSC
Yes, of course.

I have plenty of guy friends that I've known since I was a kid. And I know plenty of guys who have girl friends. And there is NOTHING there.

Just friends.
Basically, whoever posted the ladder theory won this thread.

Almost no women really understand the truth of it, or just refuse to let themselves believe its true that their oodles of "friends" want to fuck them (unless they're ugly, so then well, you know).

ay0_x

HSC
I don't know why the Ladder Theory can't be assigned to women.

I can safely say if I had the balls I'd fuck a handful of the guys I'm friends with.

you and me baby aint nothin but mammals etc etc

cabina

HSC
Too hard to avoid intimacy developing imo.

Ayo, you are a fuckin slut.

bio_nut

HSC
Too hard to avoid intimacy developing imo.

Ayo, you are a fuckin slut.
Actually, if you're the one who can't handle being around guys without getting intimate with them, wouldn't that make you the slut? :)

cabina

HSC
Actually, if you're the one who can't handle being around guys without getting intimate with them, wouldn't that make you the slut? :)
Well i guess i dont hang around with guys in that manner. call me conservative or whatever.

But i still think she is a slut from her other posts, not that she cares.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)