Can Labor win the 2016 federal election? (2 Viewers)

Can Labor win the 2016 federal election?

• Yes

Votes: 43 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 14 24.6%

• Total voters

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
There are hundreds of thousands of voters who have always voted for the Liberal National Party and they are literally aching to vote against the Abbott government. Many people like Tony Abbott and say that he is a pretty good Prime Minister but it was a lot more visceral than that. People call Tony Abbott an asshole. People are angry at a Prime Minister who has lied his way into office and threw the fair go out the back door. Pensioners and the sick have to pay for the liability of Hockey and Abbott such as via the GP tax.The fair go should be shinning forward providing hope, reward opportunity for all. Labor believes in Australia for the many not just the few elite at the top. Labor will fight Tony Abbott's unfair budget and we will prevail.

Last edited:

jdennis

HSC
Mate, you do Physics. What'd you learn from the whole aether (ether) thingy that scientists thought? "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence". You really think I'm going to spend all that time proving something that should be pretty common knowledge?
Exactly - like the aether, you're not providing any actual evidence so until then I'm not going to believe you. You can try to get out of actually having to prove things if you want but it won't work - look up burden of proof.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
If an election were held now the Coalition would win based on current polling. http://blogs.crikey.com.au/pollbludger/2014/10/09/bludgertrack-50-0-50-0-4/

That the ALP aren't miles in front would be quite concerning to them. The government has all but recovered from its post-budget slump. There's still 2 years left in the term and the government would be aiming to have dispensed with all the unpopular policies well before then. Given everything, i'd say the Coalition is perhaps quite content with where they are currently.

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
It was the creed and the founding documents of Australia as a nation- yes we will. As we go into 2015 with an eager desire to kick this toxic LNP mob out at the 2016 federal election. I want friends one and all to say yes we will show care and concern for one another via a decent health system. Yes we will stand up for the worker rights. Yes we will create a stronger, smarter and fairer Australia. May god bless Australia.

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
The Abbott government has let the people of Australia down. What breaks my heart is that we were in a strong place in the world- with strong public finances, low unemployment, strong economic growth and a triple A credit rating from all three credit rating agencies. Governments are elected to improve things but here is a government that has gone backwards. The debt ceiling has been increased. The Abbott government claims that it respects young people- if you really cared about young people Mr Abbott you wouldn't be tying a load of debt around their neck. The cuts to ABC and SBS were political. The cuts to the pension were political. The cuts to health and education were political. What the Abbott government was saying was that its a new government and this is the way we want to run things.

plane

HSC
N/A
Can Labor win the 2016 federal election?

Sure why not. :p

leehuan

HSC
Nice thread necromancy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comensite

HSC
if labor win enjoy sucking mohammads halal dick and have youre women wear burqas

Kolmias

HSC
My prediction:

Labor will win by a significant majority in this year's Federal election.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)