Can he take my mark if im second and i get the highest HSC mark? (1 Viewer)

Ballinnn

HSC
So in one of my subjects I have been consistently coming first in all my exams, yet i screwed up one assignment. This has led to me being second. I would just like to know if i get the top mark in the HSC and first place gets like the second or third highest mark, will he automatically take my mark ?

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Yeah, your examination mark will be his moderated assessment mark. Remember though, your HSC mark is made from your moderated assessment mark+examination mark so you keep your examination mark too.

JJ345

HSC
N/A
If your not too far from first like 1% off or something you'll probably even get the same moderated assessment mark.

HSC
Yes he takes your Exam Mark as his Assessment Mark.

But if he comes second in the exam and you first....that will mean you both end up with the same HSC Mark....

So if you care about MARKS...you shouldn't worry too much
But if you care about beating that kid in the HSC....then yeah...you should be concerned..

D94

HSC
N/A
He isn't really 'taking' your mark. Your mark, being the highest, sets the upper bound for the moderated assessment marks for your school. Since he has the highest school mark, his mark will be moderated to the highest exam mark. You still keep your exam mark - that isn't affected by anything else except your own performance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)