Can anyone please read my reflection and give me some feedback if possible, I would really appreciate it (1 Viewer)

user18181818

HSC
hey i'm definitely no expert but ur reflection seems really good, you have a lot of techniques and reference the prescribed texts really well.
the only recommendation i have is for this statement 'The implication of sensory language, including both visual and auditory descriptions such as “the distant hooting of an owl” and the “leather boots delicately crunching against the powdery snow” aids in the advancement of my plot', you haven't actually said what your plot is about so maybe make that more explicit.
if you want u can send ur imaginative so i have a better understanding of what you're trynna say

SB257426

Very Important User
HSC
hey i'm definitely no expert but ur reflection seems really good, you have a lot of techniques and reference the prescribed texts really well.
the only recommendation i have is for this statement 'The implication of sensory language, including both visual and auditory descriptions such as “the distant hooting of an owl” and the “leather boots delicately crunching against the powdery snow” aids in the advancement of my plot', you haven't actually said what your plot is about so maybe make that more explicit.
if you want u can send ur imaginative so i have a better understanding of what you're trynna say
Thank you for your feedback !!!

Yep, ill send the imaginative over

SB257426

Very Important User
HSC
here u go :)

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)