Cambridge checkpoints vs success one textbook (1 Viewer)

HSC
which one is better for hsc chemistry and physics? Also can someone summarise the contents in each of these textbooks, are they just past hsc questions?

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Success one has past hsc question papers and answers. A MUST for chemistry ,i reckon. I'll be selling chem success one for a cheap price. Pm if interested :)

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Success One:

A section with questions according to specific modules (this is great for those small assessment tasks).

Another section with past papers from previous years. Along with these past papers are exemplar responses. I found that reading these responses when checking my answers was of great aid to me, and helped to better structure my responses (They even give reasons for selecting the right answer in multiple choice)

Cambridge Checkpoints:

I have no idea what it has in it

My Recommendation: Excel Success One HSC Chemistry/Physics 2015 Edition (You'll have to wait until February to get this, but it will include the 2014 HSC paper with answers, so it's worth the wait)

^ If you do end up getting this please send me photos of the answers to the 2014 papers for chem and physics, because I've got the 2014 edition of the book

HSC
Success One:

A section with questions according to specific modules (this is great for those small assessment tasks).

Another section with past papers from previous years. Along with these past papers are exemplar responses. I found that reading these responses when checking my answers was of great aid to me, and helped to better structure my responses (They even give reasons for selecting the right answer in multiple choice)

Cambridge Checkpoints:

My Recommendation: Excel Success One HSC Chemistry/Physics 2015 Edition (You'll have to wait until February to get this, but it will include the 2014 HSC paper with answers, so it's worth the wait)

^ If you do end up getting this please send me photos of the answers to the 2014 papers for chem and physics, because I've got the 2014 edition of the book
Ok thanks for info, so i should wait until february for the 2015 version

HSC
Success One:

Cambridge Checkpoints:

I actually got the 2014 edition but thought I would get 2014 past papers and answers from online

HSC
Anyone want a success book for chemistry, goes up to 2012 paper!

It's in great condition - $7, pm me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)