Calculators. (1 Viewer)

Rackshea

HSC
Are we allowed to take more than one calculator into the General Maths examination ?

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Yes, provided that they are Board of Studies approved.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
fx-82MS and fx-82AU Plus.

Also, Do we have a limit of how many pens we're allowed to bring into the hall ?
Both those calculators are fine.

And no there is no limit. If you like, you could bring the whole of Officeworks with you into the exam room!

Just remember to place all your Officeworks in a clear plastic bag/case/container.

Rackshea

HSC

And no there is no limit. If you like, you could bring the whole of Officeworks with you into the exam room!

Just remember to place all your Officeworks in a clear plastic bag/case/container.
I heard covers weren't allowed. Haha I always just bring in a whole bag with like 10 pencils, 10 pens and 2 calculators.

enoilgam

HSC

This pretty much. If its in a plastic sleeve, you can pretty much bring as much or as little equipment as you want. Dont go overboard though, you dont want heaps of junk floating around your desk.

Rackshea

HSC
This pretty much. If its in a plastic sleeve, you can pretty much bring as much or as little equipment as you want. Dont go overboard though, you dont want heaps of junk floating around your desk.
I always just put everything on one side and then use the other side of the table. It works every time.

Rackshea

HSC
Alternatively you could just put everything on the floor, like I did.
I don't like always having to reach over just to get spare pens/pencils off the floor, and because our tables are really old and they creak whenever we move.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)