Business Studies vs Legal Studies (1 Viewer)

vg_woz_here

HSC
i dunno. i dont do business studies but i do legal. its alright i guess.

i wished i chose business studies instead of legal. but its a bit too late now =P

but its up to you. depends what you want to do after school

=]

pc3k

HSC
Silver Persian said:
Business studies is ahorrible, horrible subject. But it isnt too difficult to do well in if you put in the effort
i second this. i despise the subject, even though im doing well in it. If i had the op, i would have kicked it in the face long ago.

slavexzero

HSC
i strongly recommend business studies.
i know im biased cuz i only am doing bs but i love it.
i dont even feel like i have to memorise nething
the concept juss flows in ma head .
or maybe thats cuz our class got an EXCELLENT teacher.
but yeh, business studies all the way.

ScottyG

Victory is mine.
HSC
Economics > Legal Studies > Business Studies.

milk biskit

HSC
I dont do either, but if I were you, I would drop legal studies cos i know heaps of ppl who do biz and they say its easy, way way easier than eco :confused: , but its all up to you i guess

Monstar

HSC
im doign eco and business studies..

bleh i ahvent even applied nmyself to business studies and im getting 70's. The stuff is pretty easy man.

HSC
N/A
I fucking loved BS. Reasons why you should keep it;

1. It's dead easy. All you got to do is memorise the textbook, know the terms, and be able to bullshit about case-studies
2. If you're remotely considerig doing a business/commerce/economics type degree at uni, then this subject is a fantastic set of foundations for many (at least) first year subjects. I'm doing an accounting unit at USYD and it's practically the Financial topic in business studies all over again.
3. Even if you're not going to uni or doing a business course, it's still very valuable general knowledge.

However, I've only ever met two types of business studies students; those who love it (and do well) and those who hate it (and drop it/do shit). So try to make up your mind now, cos it helps a lot if you're actually interested in the content of the course.

Mc_Meaney

Banned
HSC
Personally for me...Id keep Legal...but thats coz im coming top of the class as appose to second in business...:) but just think...you are more likely to do well in something you enjoy...therefore what tickles ya fancy? BS or LS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)