Business Studies Competition :) (1 Viewer)

~aussiegirl!~

08 sac baby!
HSC
Hey!

Is Anyone going to be sitting the business studies competition i think its on a couple of weeks

unless it's on year 11 and presumed knowledge i dont know what it will be seems most of us have only done 2 topics of the HSC course:vcross:

HSC
The uni comp like the english/maths ones? Or some other comp?

michael1990

HSC
Without Wings said:
Content is not based directly on the NSW Business Studies HSC syllabus so don't stress if you haven't covered it all yet.
So what is it actually based on Without Wings?

michael1990

HSC
Without Wings said:
It focuses on general and specific skills and knowledge related to business. The competition is open to students from all over Australia. If you have a look at the website I linked to above they have tests there to give you an idea of what they are like :)
Thanks for the link, i think i should get my school to go for it.

I think it would be very benifical to HSC student. It will give another Certificate to actually put into your CV as well.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
lol i remember doing it back in the day... they ask you alot of general knowledge questions as well as some related to the news. obviously you won't know everything in the competition since they could potentially be definitions-based but it's multiple choice so good luck :)

ps. cash prizes are available!.. and firm representatives will be there at the congratulatory ceremony. along with some nice food.

Sonata

HSC
lol my class didnt noe about the bus. comp, so we walked in the class and, WTF are these. 1/4 deducted for each incorrect answer, looks like a participation for me lol

freaksoutalot

HSC
i did this.

so gutted 1/4 of a mark off getting a prize, if i didnt live in nsw i would have got a prize too.
eurgh

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
~aussiegirl!~ said:
does anyone when we will get our results back! it has been ages
How come freaksoutalot got his when you didn't?

~aussiegirl!~

08 sac baby!
HSC
may be because i have not being at school for the last two weeks to receive them due to trials and his in year 11 so he has ! Also my school is pretty slow with giving you stuff for some reason!

maybe this week i shall get them hopefully there good!:ninja:

freaksoutalot

HSC
i dont have it, just the school has them, we get them all at the end of the year at the massive assembly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)