business drop? (1 Viewer)

triheart

HSC
I'm wondering if i should drop business studies, I read previous threads that if you hate it then drop it.
Well I'm doing economics as well and some ideas relate to business studies. I really don't particularly enjoy the subject as much as any other.
My teacher told me to keep it as a backup in case anything happens and he said 'free periods' is just a fancy name for bludge for most students.
I'm not sure what to do so can you guys give me your thoughts? Thanks

maplestory

Autoplay Member
HSC
I'm wondering if i should drop business studies, I read previous threads that if you hate it then drop it.
Well I'm doing economics as well and some ideas relate to business studies. I really don't particularly enjoy the subject as much as any other.
My teacher told me to keep it as a backup in case anything happens and he said 'free periods' is just a fancy name for bludge for most students.
I'm not sure what to do so can you guys give me your thoughts? Thanks
I have the exact problem too!
some ppl told me to drop it & some told me to keep till term 4 & see how i go so, as for me, i m gonna keep it!

TheStallion

HSC
Free periods are a bludge for some, and others get a lot of work done in them. In year 11, I normally bludge them, sometimes I do homework, and sometimes test revision, but in year 12, everyone I know is going to be using them for study time. They're very valuable.

triheart

HSC
Haha alright, I keep it and I see how it goes in my prelims. Is it possible to drop the subject in the second term of year 12?

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Haha alright, I keep it and I see how it goes in my prelims. Is it possible to drop the subject in the second term of year 12?
you can drop any subject (in your case business studies) at any time as long as you retain 10 units for the HSC year. apparently you can drop a subject a day before the day the subjects HSC exam starts.

speedofsound

HSC
i'm having the same dilemma, but i think i may just drop it because apparently the content in year 12 is even more boring than year 11...

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
you can drop any subject (in your case business studies) at any time as long as you retain 10 units for the HSC year. apparently you can drop a subject a day before the day the subjects HSC exam starts.
That's exactly what i was told as well. But i have no idea why you'd go through doing a subject for 2 years only to drop it the day before the last exam XD

If you want to actually do work in your frees try listening to music. It blocks out the chatter around me seems to make me work in my frees :)

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
That's exactly what i was told as well. But i have no idea why you'd go through doing a subject for 2 years only to drop it the day before the last exam XD

If you want to actually do work in your frees try listening to music. It blocks out the chatter around me seems to make me work in my frees :)
for a good laugh :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)