Buses first week (1 Viewer)

jessicahung

HSC
Uni Grad
Jess, I feel like you and me are gonna get pretty confused for a while :( haha
Buses are so confusing! I guess central to new south is alright, I'm just planning to get on 391 393 or any express buses at Eddy.
But buses from new south to central are way too confusing, sooooo many options to choose from.. anzac pde or high st, which bus should I get on etc:(

D94

HSC
N/A
What about 890 892 and 895? Are they same as 891 (so 3 stops) if I'm getting on at Eddy?
890 doesn't go to Eddy Av; it's best for if you get off the train/on the train at Museum, Martin Place, Circular Quay, and a short walk from Town Hall. It's a service from City to UNSW.

892 is from High Street to Central (Eddy Av). You have to catch it from Gate 9.

895 is the express from Anzac Parade to Central (Eddy Av).

891 is from Eddy Av to UNSW, and there will be 3 stops at UNSW.

Also, it's possible when you go back to Central, the bus driver will drop you off on Chalmers St, but that's just another side of Central station (Eddy Av is another side, Railway Square is another side).

jessicahung

HSC
Uni Grad
After the first few weeks, the lines are just 0 minutes to 5 minutes long. Some times you're waiting because there aren't any busses yet.

You need to catch the M50 from Chalmers St, which is just alongside Central station. Probably best to take the 891 for now until you get use to it. Maybe if you're really early, you can try other routes.

Monday to Friday. From Central to UNSW, they start from 7:20am and finish at 2:40pm. From UNSW to Central, the express (895) starts from 4:47am to 10:44pm. They come more frequently during peak/rush hours, and obviously less frequently at other times.

There's also the 892 express which you need to take from Gate 9 (upper campus, near Clancy Auditorium) which starts from 6:31am to 8:27pm (UNSW to Central).
Whoa they finish so early:( Guess I'll have to catch other buses when I'm having night lectures.
Oh god I hope I'm being annoying but where can I catch the 895?

jessicahung

HSC
Uni Grad
Whoa they finish so early:( Guess I'll have to catch other buses when I'm having night lectures.
Oh god I hope I'm being annoying but where can I catch the 895?
You've answered my question in your latest reply already! Thank you so much!

malenkhean

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
Buses are so confusing! I guess central to new south is alright, I'm just planning to get on 391 393 or any express buses at Eddy.
But buses from new south to central are way too confusing, sooooo many options to choose from.. anzac pde or high st, which bus should I get on etc:(
I'm right with coming back coz I'm in no rush. It's just getting there on time, that's my main concern.

After the first few weeks, the lines are just 0 minutes to 5 minutes long. Some times you're waiting because there aren't any busses yet.

You need to catch the M50 from Chalmers St, which is just alongside Central station. Probably best to take the 891 for now until you get use to it. Maybe if you're really early, you can try other routes.

Monday to Friday. From Central to UNSW, they start from 7:20am and finish at 2:40pm. From UNSW to Central, the express (895) starts from 4:47am to 10:44pm. They come more frequently during peak/rush hours, and obviously less frequently at other times.

There's also the 892 express which you need to take from Gate 9 (upper campus, near Clancy Auditorium) which starts from 6:31am to 8:27pm (UNSW to Central).
Thanks for all your help :) Really appreciate it.

jessicahung

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm right with coming back coz I'm in no rush. It's just getting there on time, that's my main concern.

Thanks for all your help :) Really appreciate it.
= =PS What I want to say was "I hope I'm NOT being annoying"
And again thank you, you really helped us a lot:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)