Burning (1 Viewer)

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A
how is that sexist?
Well I think she isn't proud of admitting that she is female (maybe like kinda discriminating... well sort off), when I see nothing wrong with it. I have nothing against her, but just had to say that she is sexist :)
Sorry for my poor explanation.

barbernator

HSC
Well I think she isn't proud of admitting that she is female (maybe like kinda discriminating... well sort off), when I see nothing wrong with it. I have nothing against her, but just had to say that she is sexist :)
Sorry for my poor explanation.
Edit: Ok i see how the comment could be construed as sexist, but it doesn't have to be. that's just an assumption.

Last edited:

madharris

HSC
N/A
Burn them now.

One of the best things about getting an exam out of the way is the thought that you don't have to worry about it again.
THIS!
I burnt my belonging notes on Monday and I am going to burn my modules notes soon

crazy_paki123

HSC
having a bonfire with mates and we are all gonna burn our massive pile of papers hehehe

SunnyScience

HSC
There's something about working extremely hard on something for 2 years and then just burning it that my body won't let me do. =_="

Coolboi2

HSC
Think about all the carbon dioxide you are contributing to the atmosphere!

Rawf

HSC
I'm giving my notes away to every year 11 I see when I walk out of the exam room LOL

ismeta

HSC
I was going to burn my notes, but then I realised how much I missed making things, so I'm going to make papier-mâché with all my notes. I don't know what things to make, but I'll definitely make a piñata so I can bash it up with a stick later.

momocallaghan

HSC
>mix one part Styrofoam with one part rubbing alcohol
>add mixture to notes
>poor notes into body of water
>light match
>????
>congratulations, you are now the proud owner of a floating pile of napalm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)