BURN journeys BURN - MUST SEE!! (1 Viewer)

Estelle

umm arent you supposed to return those.

Well at my school we are anyways, we had to hire them from the library...

well thats was sort of humorous anyhow

SmileyCam

HSC
a group of my friends are planning on having a HSC bon-fire after our last exam, we're going to burn everything

anthonybarhoush

Estelle said:
umm arent you supposed to return those.

Well at my school we are anyways, we had to hire them from the library...

well thats was sort of humorous anyhow
lol scew that!! there not the schools, there yours, the board of studies gives them to every student

7th Sign

HSC
I have 3 of thoes booklets :D

2 from school and 1 from tutoring, all three could fuel a good fire for a few seconds :D

Spritza

HSC
As if a fire ban would stop people from burning their journeys booklets which have caused us so much horror...

... there should be a HSC ban ... :) *wishful thinking*

And yes I am a female who is all up for burning the journeys booklet! DIE JOURNEYS DIE!

anthonybarhoush

Spritza said:
As if a fire ban would stop people from burning their journeys booklets which have caused us so much horror...

... there should be a HSC ban ... :) *wishful thinking*

And yes I am a female who is all up for burning the journeys booklet! DIE JOURNEYS DIE!
hmm..a hsc ban..thats the smartest thing ne one has said all year..

HSC
I'm looking for a shredding machine instead. The world's hot enough as it is. More CO2'll kill us ; ) (okay geek and a half *rolls eyes)

PYROMANIACS!

muhammad 1

HSC
SilveryNightsky said:
I'm looking for a shredding machine instead. The world's hot enough as it is. More CO2'll kill us ; ) (okay geek and a half *rolls eyes)

PYROMANIACS!
Exactly what I was thinking. Not to mention that if u shred them then you can recycle them. Though I couldn't destroy my notes even if I wanted to coz I promised ppl I'd give it to them. Meh......as long as it's out of my house and I don't have to look at them again, I'll be happy.

Last edited:

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
SilveryNightsky said:

PYROMANIACS!
Burning it is better coz you won't have to see it again and it can go up in smokes...

BTW guys, what did you use to burn it with??
Petrol and matches??

LordSeafood

HSC
Well i burnt everything i owned to do with english and i just used a lighter.

Cant wait till after physics ... have enough paper to use in a fireplace over night, it will be a bonfire in itself =)

Bo-batron

HSC
morpheusbushy said:
i say MASSIVE bonfire in different locations all over the state on the same night
I'll be involved in a huge bonfire on the 11th! Burning ALL school work (apart from maybe... a few assessments I worked my butt off to get done....) ...I certainly can't wait to burn my Maths work.... aaaaahaha.
But yes, should be AWESOME!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)