Brawl (1 Viewer)

Demento1

Philosopher.
HSC
Dunno how to do this whole online thingy
Please join us. I'll help you get onto nintendo wifi if you have any trouble. The more the merrier as we can have team battles. Agree with seanieg that we should have team attack 'on'.

kat-

msftsrep
HSC
Just tried to join the wifi and i got Error:51420

seanieg89

HSC
Just tried to join the wifi and i got Error:51420
check your wiis internet settings through the system menu, maybe the router password is wrong or something.

lolwot

HSC
i can play anytime tonight+most of tommorow so add me peoples!!

Last edited:

Demento1

Philosopher.
HSC
Everybody get your game faces on for tomorrow at 1pm-3pm:

lolwot

HSC
watch out

Last edited:

JINOUGA

HSC
N/A
Might come online a few minutes late, I have an appointment with a doctor tomorrow

seanieg89

HSC
Sweet, I will be on 1ish, my FC is earlier in this thread for those who want to play. I will add everyone in this thread.

We can play a couple of free for alls at the start to determine fair teams I guess, does anyone know of a quick and easy flash based chatroom on the internet to communicate between games? (In my experience its a pain to organise things otherwise, eg if someone needs to go but will be back in 5mins.)

EDIT: Go here at 1pm. http://mathim.com/bosbrawl

Last edited:

Demento1

Philosopher.
HSC
Sweet, I will be on 1ish, my FC is earlier in this thread for those who want to play. I will add everyone in this thread.

We can play a couple of free for alls at the start to determine fair teams I guess, does anyone know of a quick and easy flash based chatroom on the internet to communicate between games? (In my experience its a pain to organise things otherwise, eg if someone needs to go but will be back in 5mins.)

EDIT: Go here at 1pm. http://mathim.com/bosbrawl
Will do. I will be playing right next to the computer. I might be a little slow on controls because I haven't played in a while, but I imagine it's the same for most of us. Nice idea with the chat room, seanieg.

seanieg89

HSC
Wait, how about you simply add me on the wii. You will see how I play tomorrow. :p
A reminder that you both have to add each other manually, the wii does not tell you if someone else has added you until you add him/her.

lolwot

HSC
4253-4933-2220 add it peoples i added demento, mira and seanieg so far
and im lonely in the chat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)