boyfriends brother (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
colboltic_dream said:
Ahah I'm going out with my ex's brother. I always thought he was hot but never though I would go out with him or anything.
Working the family ?

shalini

OK heres the deal...i've been going out with my boy for three years now (since year 9) and i love him heaps and stuff (or i would'nt be with him). Hes good-looking, tall, smart and funny...AND SO IS HIS BROTHER!!!! I find his brother extremely attractive and were like best friends now. This being said i would never act on it...EVER..because my boyfriends too precious to me and his brother well....we are too much alike thats porbarbly why we get on as Bestfriends rather than him as a Boyfriend.

sugar_plum

HSC
leo30 said:
OK heres the deal...i've been going out with my boy for three years now (since year 9) and i love him heaps and stuff (or i would'nt be with him). Hes good-looking, tall, smart and funny...AND SO IS HIS BROTHER!!!! I find his brother extremely attractive and were like best friends now. This being said i would never act on it...EVER..because my boyfriends too precious to me and his brother well....we are too much alike thats porbarbly why we get on as Bestfriends rather than him as a Boyfriend.
lol, ur best friends with ur boys brother?
wow
i could never do that

SmokedSalmon

HSC
pretti_in_pink said:
ok who has head over heels fallen for their boyfriends brother or girlfriends sister. Or any family members including cousins lol its happened to me my boyfriends brother is tottaly hot but hes just a pretty face no brains and nothing would ever happen but hes fun to stare at, at dinner :rolleyes:
I've fallen head over heels for a best friend's brother when I was 16. I used to love coming to her house incase he was around. But I got over it after a few months... meh I spose that is not the same thing.

But, I hope someone can help me here... one of my friend's brother's likes me and I don't like him in that way, and besides I would NEVER go out with a friend's brother. anyone been in this situation before?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)