boyfriends brother (1 Viewer)

pretti_in_pink

pretti_in_pink
HSC
ok who has head over heels fallen for their boyfriends brother or girlfriends sister. Or any family members including cousins lol its happened to me my boyfriends brother is tottaly hot but hes just a pretty face no brains and nothing would ever happen but hes fun to stare at, at dinner :rolleyes:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
pretti_in_pink said:
ok who has head over heels fallen for their boyfriends brother or girlfriends sister. Or any family members including cousins lol its happened to me my boyfriends brother is tottaly hot but hes just a pretty face no brains and nothing would ever happen but hes fun to stare at, at dinner :rolleyes:
When I was in year 8, I had a major crush on this guy two grades above me, for no apparent reason other than I thought he was hot (now when I think about it, he was not hot, at all). Then two years later, I went out with his brother.

I don't really think of it as anything. The brother (or sister) is just another person. You would think they're good-looking if you saw them in the library or on the street, it's just that they happen to be related to the person you're going out with. :confused:

Careful with the staring. Your boyfriend might notice.

niteshade1312

HSC
i have a friend who went out with this guy. Then broke up, then went out with another guy. Little did she know that they were cousins... we never let her live that one down!

pretti_in_pink

pretti_in_pink
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
When I was in year 8, I had a major crush on this guy two grades above me, for no apparent reason other than I thought he was hot (now when I think about it, he was not hot, at all). Then two years later, I went out with his brother.

I don't really think of it as anything. The brother (or sister) is just another person. You would think they're good-looking if you saw them in the library or on the street, it's just that they happen to be related to the person you're going out with. :confused:

Careful with the staring. Your boyfriend might notice.
ha my boyfriend does know my friends told him, and he likes to tell his brother all the time dont ask me why but its ok his brother is younger.

last night is a prime example talking at dinner and his mum said, you would never go out with a guy like bryce would you n i said yer he's like josh he's my type and josh blurts out just admit it you said bryce was hot. i quickly changed the subject but later on bought up the fact that im aloud to say he is good looking (whilst im saying this his brother is smiling at me) and that i would never act upon it. but for anyone out there in my situation you have to admit it is funny. they may be a normal person but the fact that he is his brother n i did brake up with my bf and go out with his brother it would be very very weird for josh

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
ahahahahahahahahahaha! *falls off the chair*

Sorry, I just can't picture myself going for my bf's brother... I mean, he's cute in the way little kids (i.e. kids significantly younger than you) are cute, but I really cannot see it happening. To me, he's just... Doug... *shrugs* Plus, I'm much too in love with my man to see anyone (and I mean ANYONE) in that light.

HSC
Ahah I'm going out with my ex's brother. I always thought he was hot but never though I would go out with him or anything.

pretti_in_pink

pretti_in_pink
HSC
bernz said:
ahahahahahahahahahaha! *falls off the chair*

Sorry, I just can't picture myself going for my bf's brother... I mean, he's cute in the way little kids (i.e. kids significantly younger than you) are cute, but I really cannot see it happening. To me, he's just... Doug... *shrugs* Plus, I'm much too in love with my man to see anyone (and I mean ANYONE) in that light.
doesnt mean i love him any less. i think im attracted to him so they are so alike because its the same things that attracted me to josh in the first place, its that his brother is more adventurious and is a big rebel *sigh* school girl crush LOL

ZacG

HSC
Which raises an interesting point... how long have relationships with the 'bad asses' or 'rebels' lasted for BOSers?

pretti_in_pink

pretti_in_pink
HSC
ZacG said:
Which raises an interesting point... how long have relationships with the 'bad asses' or 'rebels' lasted for BOSers?
i find dat i have longer relationships with the bad asses as they keep me on a constant thrill but the do-gooders zzz boring hav to dump em. but this boy chances gfs like underwear i cant keep up he has dated over %50 of the girls in his grade he told me once if he gets sick of em he dumps them which is slack because how do you know if you truely like some one in a few days

ZacG

HSC
pretti_in_pink said:
i find dat i have longer relationships with the bad asses as they keep me on a constant thrill but the do-gooders zzz boring hav to dump em. but this boy chances gfs like underwear i cant keep up he has dated over %50 of the girls in his grade he told me once if he gets sick of em he dumps them which is slack because how do you know if you truely like some one in a few days
May I say I'm worried about how you'll go in english next year?

pretti_in_pink

pretti_in_pink
HSC
ZacG said:
May I say I'm worried about how you'll go in english next year?
as i say everytime someone corrects my bad english its only when im typing on the internet i cant get out of msn mode im trying though

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
pretti_in_pink said:
doesnt mean i love him any less. i think im attracted to him so they are so alike because its the same things that attracted me to josh in the first place, its that his brother is more adventurious and is a big rebel *sigh* school girl crush LOL
true, just saying though, personally, i can't see anyone else that way. And i guess the big brother is a bit different. There's about 4 years difference, more, between my bf and his little brother.

Muaddib

HSC
There were these twins once, I had thing for one of them and then was attracted to the other one. It was weird.

pretti_in_pink

pretti_in_pink
HSC
lol hes only a year younger than me! hes not like 13 that would be wrong im not too worried about it. its like there family joke now

alby

cool duckie
HSC
hahahahhah
now why did i automatically know that you'd be replying to my post when i saw you as the last poster, you sexy beast you ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)