Boy seeking advice (1 Viewer)

i(L)ski

HSC
Pace_T said:
i dont post much in these forums but ive been here long enuff to recognise a shit kunt when i see 1. every post i read from u is just crap, lay off with trying to be better than every1 else. ur not a hardkunt
It's obvious you don't post much in these forums, your spelling and grammar is on par with that of a fetus. I'm actually starting to wonder how you passed your HSC, and are now doing a "B Commerce at UNSW", mate.

Maybe lay off the "ive been here long enuff to recognise a shit kunt when i see 1" and "ur not a hardkunt", and then come back to me with your qualms over my posts. It just seems a bit hypocritical..

i(L)ski

HSC
withoutaface said:
What kind of discriminatory views did I present? I tend to call many people fags, regardless of whether they're filthy cocksmokers or not.

I don't get it. Why would a homophobe wish to assist the ringstinging community by reclaiming terms for them?

Humour. As did the five or so people who made posts after mine, expressing their joy at the copious amounts of awesome that now abound in this thread due to my commentary on the fudgepacker's situation.

Oh noes, some fairy's gonna yell at me OVER THE INTERNET :(

But through my comment about the abomination in the eyes of God I managed to get a rise out of you, so I've been entirely successful.

Woah, step back. Seems I missed the memo, and now the WHOLE INTERNETS is serious business debating area.

Dyke.
We sure know where you're getting in life. I mean, with 11 thousand posts on an HSC forum, 3 years on, im thinking, maybe can't let go of the past mate?

Last edited:

i(L)ski

HSC
withoutaface said:
Go go gadget employability!
Let's keep it within the thread shall we? All it shows is your lack of ability to draw on such small sources (such as my previous sentence, and only that) to achieve victory.

BUT, if we must. I refer you HERE

withoutaface said:
So lately i've realised that I'm naturally predisposed to disagree with something someone says, even if I'm completely ambivalent towards the subject, because I enjoy arguing. Does anyone else do this? Is it a bad thing?
It seems there is a trend in the youth of today?

withoutaface said:
It'll include stuff about powerplay, and how argument is just a way of me subconsciously exerting my intellectual superiority over others and generally being a douchebag.
Coincidence? I think not.

Want more evidence?

withoutaface said:
I argue extremes because it makes the other person more wrong, if that makes sense.

And finally,

withoutaface said:
And I think in a matter of five minutes I've answered my own question. I should probably stop doing this.
You took the words right out of my mouth..

Horseypie

HSC
How about when people wanna swear on a forum, actually spell/say it properly, rather that saying stuff like 'kunt', because thats just stupid. And also...what the hell is a munt?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
i(L)ski said:
Let's keep it within the thread shall we? All it shows is your lack of ability to draw on such small sources (such as my previous sentence, and only that) to achieve victory.
I took that sentence, and found a relevant rebuttal. Where's the problem?

Want more evidence?

And finally,

K. I haven't actually been arguing anything so much as laughing at your attempts to paint me as a homophobe.

circusmind

HSC
i(L)ski said:

Want more evidence?

And finally,

His tendency to argue with people for no reason doesn't make you any less wrong.

It's hard to soar when you're surrounded by turkeys...
Soar like an eagle, you mean? Even if you got that shit bumper-sticker-esque saying right, it's pretty irrelevent.

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
i(L)ski said:
It's obvious you don't post much in these forums, your spelling and grammar is on par with that of a fetus. I'm actually starting to wonder how you passed your HSC, and are now doing a "B Commerce at UNSW", mate.

Maybe lay off the "ive been here long enuff to recognise a shit kunt when i see 1" and "ur not a hardkunt", and then come back to me with your qualms over my posts. It just seems a bit hypocritical..
I think you mean Foetus.

i(L)ski

HSC
withoutaface said:
K. I haven't actually been arguing anything so much as laughing at your attempts to paint me as a homophobe.
Ahh, can't see the forest for the trees.

When you cease fraternising with yourself, maybe you'll come to the realisation that my point was not based so much in "painting" you as a homophobe, but underlining the fact you're too impressed with yourself to properly decipher a simple argument of opposing viewpoint.

I'd really like to understand how, or why you think i was "painting" you as a homophobe. Sure that was my ingress into this e-dispute, but c'mon, where in my last 3 posts have i made reference to your aversion to queers?

Lift your game. Why not try actually answering my questions next time..

i(L)ski

HSC
circusmind said:
His tendency to argue with people for no reason doesn't make you any less wrong.
Hey, circusfreak. Why not leave the argument to the big boys huh? When you want to join, let mummy know and she'll give you 40 cents so you can call someone who gives a shit.

But basically, as i feel it morally wrong to abuse someone with such little supporting evidence, i'll say this.

First and foremost, why not actually read what was written? Your argument is about as well thought out as Iraq. I don't feel it necessary to have to explain myself, so i'll leave your interpretations of that up to you. Please stop typing, have a think for a minute, and come back with something someone may actually want to read. Say, 6 months down the track?

And secondly, what exactly is it that makes me wrong, and whatshisface right? This is like a religious war. Two sides with two opposing views (both cum guzlers in my opinion), and a whole bunch of clowns commenting on the side.. Again, if you want to argue, why not bring in a point that has application?

You're not cool. Sorry.

Soar like an eagle, you mean? Even if you got that shit bumper-sticker-esque saying right, it's pretty irrelevent
Actually, it holds more relevance than you'll ever know. Have a read before coming out with statements such as these. We've moved on now.

Last edited:
T

Testpilot

i(L)ski I feel schadenfreude over your existence.

Last edited by a moderator:

circusmind

HSC
Have you ever read your own writing? It's fucking hilarious. Particularly the irrelevant shit you throw in to seem intelligent.

i(L)ski said:
Hey, circusfreak. Why not leave the argument to the big boys huh? When you want to join, let mummy know and she'll give you 40 cents so you can call someone who gives a shit.

But basically, as i feel it morally wrong to abuse someone with such little supporting evidence, i'll say this.

First and foremost, why not actually read what was written? Your argument is about as well thought out as Iraq. I don't feel it necessary to have to explain myself, so i'll leave your interpretations of that up to you. Please stop typing, have a think for a minute, and come back with something someone may actually want to read. Say, 6 months down the track?

And secondly, what exactly is it that makes me wrong, and whatshisface right? This is like a religious war. Two sides with two opposing views (both cum guzlers in my opinion*), and a whole bunch of clowns commenting on the side..
* Uhhh...aren't you one of the sides in this argument??? And did I miss something, or is "cum guzzler" the same sort of homophobic shit you were having a whine about to begin with??

i(L)ski

HSC
circusmind said:
Have you ever read your own writing? It's fucking hilarious. Particularly the irrelevant shit you throw in to seem intelligent.
Well we all have our own traits don't we. The difference between you and I is the things I write inspire emotion (even if it's anger) within people, they continue conversations, and they pass time for me (i'm still at school remember), whereas the things you write only convey your extraordinary preoccupation with being a serious twat. Why not construct an argument, put it forth, and let us e-douchebags discuss the finer points of your intellectual (or lack thereof) bullshit.

* Uhhh...aren't you one of the sides in this argument??? And did I miss something, or is "cum guzzler" the same sort of homophobic shit you were having a whine about to begin with??
I am on one side of this argument. Do you not think i didn't take that into consideration? Do you think what i'm writing, with all its flamboyance, is what i truly think of myself, and others? I'm actually astounded that you would honestly believe this is who I am, but then again, I do study drama. Maybe i'll score high...

In response to the "homophobic shit" I was "whining about to begin with", I ask you, when did i ever whine? All i did was made reference to a wikipedia article on the subject. No more. So give it a rest. Get up to speed, son.

I guess you're wondering what the fuck i'm on about..yes? The simple answer is, nothing brings people together, more than mutual hatred. You guys all seem to have a collective view that i'm a fuckwit. Quite rightly so. But seeing as none of you know me, and all you know is the things i write on the screen infront of you, you don't have much to go by. Which is why i'm not making judgements about the person within the people i'm arguing against now. All i'm going by is the stupidity and obliviousness you show me, with the exception of a select few.

So please, if you have something interesting, humorous, or slightly different to the norm, bring it forth. I'm bored of this "your a fuckwit stuff"..aye?

Last edited:

circusmind

HSC
i(L)ski said:
Well we all have our own traits don't we. The difference between you and I is the things I write inspire emotion (even if it's anger) within people, they continue conversations, and they pass time for me (i'm still at school remember),
I don't think "ridicule" is an emotion.

whereas the things you write only convey your extraordinary preoccupation with being a serious twat. Why not construct an argument, put it forth, and let us e-douchebags discuss the finer points of your intellectual (or lack thereof) bullshit.
You're the one trying to pass yourself off as some sort of serious, intelligent type, champ. Not very well, either.

I am on one side of this argument. Do you not think i didn't take that into consideration? Do you think what i'm writing, with all its flamboyance, is what i truly think of myself, and others? I'm actually astounded that you would honestly believe this is who I am, but then again, I do study drama. Maybe i'll score high...
My point was that you called yourself a cum-guzzler. :wave:

(your writing isn't "flamboyant")

I guess you're wondering what the fuck i'm on about..yes? The simple answer is, nothing brings people together, more than mutual hatred. You guys all seem to have a collective view that i'm a fuckwit. Quite rightly so. But seeing as none of you know me, and all you know is the things i write on the screen infront of you, you don't have much to go by. Which is why i'm not making judgements about the person within the people i'm arguing against now. All i'm going by is the stupidity and obliviousness you show me, with the exception of a select few.
Bla bla bla. You're really overrating how much I care about the "real you". I just came into this thread to point and laugh.

nwatts

HSC
i(L)ski said:
Well we all have our own traits don't we. The difference between you and I is the things I write inspire emotion (even if it's anger) within people, they continue conversations, and they pass time for me (i'm still at school remember), whereas the things you write only convey your extraordinary preoccupation with being a serious twat. Why not construct an argument, put it forth, and let us e-douchebags discuss the finer points of your intellectual (or lack thereof) bullshit.

In response to the "homophobic shit" I was "whining about to begin with", I ask you, when did i ever whine? All i did was made reference to a wikipedia article on the subject. No more. So give it a rest. Get up to speed, son.

So please, if you have something interesting, humorous, or slightly different to the norm, bring it forth. I'm bored of this "your a fuckwit stuff"..aye?
hahaha what the fuck
a+ post will read again

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
i(L)ski said:
I am on one side of this argument. Do you not think i didn't take that into consideration? Do you think what i'm writing, with all its flamboyance, is what i truly think of myself, and others? I'm actually astounded that you would honestly believe this is who I am, but then again, I do study drama. Maybe i'll score high... if I give the teacher a headjob just like I've been aching to do.
Completed for truth.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
i(L)ski said:

And secondly, what exactly is it that makes me wrong, and whatshisface right? This is like a religious war. Two sides with two opposing views (both cum guzlers in my opinion), and a whole bunch of clowns commenting on the side.. Again, if you want to argue, why not bring in a point that has application?

You're not cool. Sorry.

Actually, it holds more relevance than you'll ever know. Have a read before coming out with statements such as these. We've moved on now.
Shut up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)