Boy seeking advice (1 Viewer)

SpunkT

HSC
So heres the drill,

I am currently very much inlike with this person, however they live like 4 hours away and yeah i dont get to see them very often at all or anything, so the whole relationship thing isnt an option, and i know they wouldnt want a long distance relationship (well they havent said that, but yeah i dont want to put them through it)

though nothing stops us being all flirty and stuff on the phone or online. and so i was okay with that....

that is until exams started...

he is busy studying so we dont talk..and i miss him
and realised that there is probably no chance with him anyways....

but then to make things more complex, this guy asked me to the movies, and i said yes and its turned into this whole date thing...and i know im not going out with anyone, and stuff but i still feel guilty....but then i feel guilty again because i want to go, to get to know them better and stuff, and i dont know what to do...

---

this didnt really make sense, if you can makes sense of it, comment
if not, sorry, and dont bother

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
If you've established that nothing is ever going to happen with the long distance guy and he's fine with that, let it go.

If you're not dating longdistancedude don't feel guilty about moviedatedude.

So in summary make sure your relationship with both guys are established and go forward with your shit.

By the way "Gender: Male"?

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
4 hours sucks. Go with new movies boy. Dont feel guilty.

Tulipa said:
By the way "Gender: Male"?
Dont discriminate against homosexuals.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Yeah don't feel guilty. If you feel the relationship with distance boy will never excist, also you arnt going out with distance boy.

Affinity

HSC
Don't see anything wrong with seeing a few people

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
SpunkT said:
So heres the drill,

I am currently very much inlike with this person, however they live like 4 hours away and yeah i dont get to see them very often at all or anything, so the whole relationship thing isnt an option, and i know they wouldnt want a long distance relationship (well they havent said that, but yeah i dont want to put them through it)

though nothing stops us being all flirty and stuff on the phone or online. and so i was okay with that....

that is until exams started...

he is busy studying so we dont talk..and i miss him
and realised that there is probably no chance with him anyways....

but then to make things more complex, this guy asked me to the movies, and i said yes and its turned into this whole date thing...and i know im not going out with anyone, and stuff but i still feel guilty....but then i feel guilty again because i want to go, to get to know them better and stuff, and i dont know what to do...

---

this didnt really make sense, if you can makes sense of it, comment
if not, sorry, and dont bother
Look within your question, and an answer you shall find.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
i(L)ski said:
Look within this you munt.

And yes, i'm an angry teenager.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homophobia said:
Homophobia is the fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals.[1] It can also mean hatred, hostility, or disapproval of homosexual people, sexual behavior, or cultures, and is generally used to insinuate bigotry.[2] The term homophobic means "prejudiced against homosexual people,"[3] and a person who is homophobic is a homophobe, like i(L)ski, you fucking faggot.
woah some edited your ass, you got pwned.

:santa:

i(L)ski

HSC
mr_brightside said:
woah some edited your ass, you got pwned.

:santa:
Yeah, it's also funny how the same guy who edited it is the same guy writing "some edited your ass" and telling me i got pwned by him.

Usually you leave the "you got pwned" to someone else, the wiki editing to those with a little common sense, and the comeback's to a minimum, because y'know what mate, i'd probably get more of a laugh watching a 12 year old girl being strangled.

Capiche?

Pace_T

HSC
i(L)ski said:
Yeah, it's also funny how the same guy who edited it is the same guy writing "some edited your ass" and telling me i got pwned by him.

Usually you leave the "you got pwned" to someone else, the wiki editing to those with a little common sense, and the comeback's to a minimum, because y'know what mate, i'd probably get more of a laugh watching a 12 year old girl being strangled.

Capiche?
i dont post much in these forums but ive been here long enuff to recognise a shit kunt when i see 1. every post i read from u is just crap, lay off with trying to be better than every1 else. ur not a hardkunt

CaiDrummer

HSC
Firstly, is it really necessary to present discriminatory views here? If you're so homophobic, then don't post. It's really not necessary, and what do you get out of it? Someone's just gonna yell at you about it, which I guess if you make a habit of making these kind of comments, that's probably what you're looking for, but come on. If you want to get a rise out of someone, start a discussion with them, rather than making a comment as lame as that. Try your hand at debating, though comments like "you fag" won't get you far there.

And secondly, back to the original topic at hand -- If you really, really like this guy and he really, really likes you too, then you'll find a way to work it out... otherwise it might be better to try to stop torturing yourself over it, and just be friends with him. If you feel guilty about the date with that other guy, then just tell him that you're not really ready to start going out with anyone at this point in time. If he's a decent guy he'll respect that, if he's not, then good riddence.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
CaiDrummer said:
Firstly, is it really necessary to present discriminatory views here?
What kind of discriminatory views did I present? I tend to call many people fags, regardless of whether they're filthy cocksmokers or not.
If you're so homophobic, then don't post.
I don't get it. Why would a homophobe wish to assist the ringstinging community by reclaiming terms for them?
It's really not necessary, and what do you get out of it?
Humour. As did the five or so people who made posts after mine, expressing their joy at the copious amounts of awesome that now abound in this thread due to my commentary on the fudgepacker's situation.
Someone's just gonna yell at you about it,
Oh noes, some fairy's gonna yell at me OVER THE INTERNET :(
which I guess if you make a habit of making these kind of comments, that's probably what you're looking for, but come on. If you want to get a rise out of someone, start a discussion with them, rather than making a comment as lame as that.
But through my comment about the abomination in the eyes of God I managed to get a rise out of you, so I've been entirely successful.
Try your hand at debating, though comments like "you fag" won't get you far there.
Woah, step back. Seems I missed the memo, and now the WHOLE INTERNETS is serious business debating area.

Dyke.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)