BOS Stimulus Booklet 2004/05 (1 Viewer)

Acid

HSC
We've covered most of the texts in the stimulus booklet, and have almost finished The Tempest. They're making us power through the course - our assessment task in just over a week is an essay on The Tempest and 2 other texts. We are also already supposed to have chosen three of our own, non syllabus texts to incorporate too. Life sucks. :(

sherwin

HSC
the ivory trail is the easiest one
especially for imaginative journeys
just talk about visual techniques

~V~

Gold Member?
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Acid
We've covered most of the texts in the stimulus booklet, and have almost finished The Tempest. They're making us power through the course - our assessment task in just over a week is an essay on The Tempest and 2 other texts. We are also already supposed to have chosen three of our own, non syllabus texts to incorporate too. Life sucks. :(
omg what school are u at???

Jennibeans

HSC
analysing a book cover isnt that hard and theres heaps you can say about the images colours layout and objectives of the ivory trail bookcover. if anyone wants some ideas for it from my notes let me know aye

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
The stimilus booklet in my opinion really sux. I've been told that wind in the willows is not an 'intelligent' text to use, and that Frost's TRNT will be used by over 85% of the state. I'm doing physical journeys, so now I'm thinking, geez what else is there left for me to do???

Journeys over land and sea is boring!

KarmaKitten

HSC
just because its being used by 85% of the state doesnt mean theyre all gonna use it the same way as you

i still havent decided which i want to use
either the ivory trail or the genii loci one

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Originally posted by KarmaKitten
just because its being used by 85% of the state doesnt mean theyre all gonna use it the same way as you

i still havent decided which i want to use
either the ivory trail or the genii loci one
yeh true....I like the "town where time stands still" one

WishUponAStar

Happy Tafe Student!
HSC
We're doing the Physical Journey and we've gone over all of the texts, but we spent the most time on "The Road Not Taken."

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
I have analysis' of all texts in the journeys booklet in AOS forum and in the English forum -- theyre not that great but they may help ... have a look for em

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
u only have to refer to ONE of the texts from the BOS stimulus booklet in the HSC exam...so choose wisely...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)