BOS Showcase: 2003 Major Works (1 Viewer)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Hey, we're trying to study!!! This is our writer's showcase thread and you are invading it.... someone get the anthrax bomb!

chip

HSC
The Finns

well done everyone they are all great

edit: only half of it is there at the moment

Last edited:
HSC
does everyone use elliot!!!

this is the first time i have been to this site and i was dying to see some 4unit major works as i did poetry this year. and "ash" you are the thirsd person i have seen (i have seen four sets of work) who have used the quote "between the idea and the reality and the motion and the act falls the shaddow" i wonder who else would have used it too!!

ssssonicyouth

phonic booth
HSC
N/A
they were obviously rip-offs ... saw it and thought.. wow.. if i do that too i'll get an e4... :p

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Originally posted by susiewithasmile
"ash" you are the thirsd person i have seen (i have seen four sets of work) who have used the quote "between the idea and the reality and the motion and the act falls the shaddow" i wonder who else would have used it too!!
Really! Well, I come from the country and I was the only person doing poetry at my school... boo hoo!!!! Oh well, it's a good quote, Elliot is pretty sweet... she'll be right!!! No worries mate!

HSC
lol no i wasn't criticising yor choice! i used it too!! and so did another girll doing poetry i knew. i think you put a really good slant on it in your poetry. i think you will do really well

Webdoggy

my MW is on a seperate post but i am desperate to get some feedback from other 4u ppl so ill put it here too.
its called 'in search of a dream' and is a critical price on the generic conventions in 'modern' fantasy literature and the relevant psycological explanations.

www.geocities.com/whotookwebby/work.html
P.S. GO TO "SUBMITTED VERSION" the other is 2000 words too long.

rosie rose

yes hello!
well, i just had a whinge on my thread about no-one posting replies about my MW... so may as well join the part here!
if you have read it in silence, shame shame shame:) nah, just type something back- anything will do, i'm not picky

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
ooo! good works. My special commendations to Saul for a moving story ( the last bit was fantastic, loved the way you ended it. 'be simple, be smart' huh?) All that glisters is not d'oh was an interesting piece too. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)