BOS MEET FOR THE NEW 2011ers (1 Viewer)

Guesss

HSC
Okay i TOTALLY stole this idea from lolsmith *sorry lol* but his one is for UNSW...

I propose we all meet somewhere on O-Week at some point and jst yea maybe we ca all go for lunch or something =s Meet at a cafe or something?

Loll discuss? =)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
omg guesss what course did you get into?? i saw your post on the law camp thread...did you get into law? also thats a pretty cool idea. I think its cool that we could finally meet other people from this site face to face :D

HSC
i must warne you, ima arab who goes uws............and im hideous. but ima assuming you people aren't any prettier.

Guesss

HSC
hahah muahahaha yea wud be good =) lol... i got into com and business (adv business leadership)/laws wbu?

LMAO somebodytoldme hahaha... all good ... what are yu studying?

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Okay i TOTALLY stole this idea from lolsmith *sorry lol* but his one is for UNSW...

I propose we all meet somewhere on O-Week at some point and jst yea maybe we ca all go for lunch or something =s Meet at a cafe or something?

Loll discuss? =)
Imitation is the highest form of flattery

I doubt you'll get the same participation from bos for uws since there's a lower concentration of asians and like kaz said way too many campuses.

Unless they're doing O-Week at a specific one

muhahahahahaha

HSC
omg i got into b business and commerce/b laws at parra campus!! didnt want to go for the adv business leadership..mayb change to that course later on if i want to.
@SomebodyToldMe..you cant be that ugly..
dun worry, im arab too and proud lol :D
omg Guesss what campus?? mayb that means that i will see you at the academic advising session!

Guesss

HSC
isn't there like 20 campuses for UWS?
shhh hahaha xp lol well i guesss your not coming ay :p

Imitation is the highest form of flattery

I doubt you'll get the same participation from bos for uws since there's a lower concentration of asians and like kaz said way too many campuses.

Unless they're doing O-Week at a specific one
Watta head!!! hahaha =p

I wishhhh i was more like you ...its the truth :p

Yea and harddd... lol watch no one rock up ... awwell ...

omg i got into b business and commerce/b laws at parra campus!! didnt want to go for the adv business leadership..mayb change to that course later on if i want to.
@SomebodyToldMe..you cant be that ugly..
dun worry, im arab too and proud lol :D
omg Guesss what campus?? mayb that means that i will see you at the academic advising session!
PARRA!!! =) hahah! I shall see yu there :p lolz... umm whens course advisory?

assiduous

HSC
Hey everyone! Which campus is everyone at?

Does anyone know how you pick your electives and how timetables for tutorials/lectures work?
I wanna be at uni maximum of three days a week.

Looking forward to seeing you all. :)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
@Guesss...advisory session is feb 7!!! from 5:00-6:00 pm. check on uws website under the third step then scroll down to academic advising session thingo.
yay!!! finally, someone that i know that is going to parra!! :D
but how should we find each other?? wear a red ribbon or something around our wrists??
@assiduous..parra campus!! go to mySR to choose electives, simply follow the steps and hey presto. you can attend an academic advising session and they will be able to help you to enrol in your electives on the day :D :D..what campus will you be attending andc what course did you get into?

ixswans

HSC
Hey! I'm doing Law at the Parra campus too.. there must be a few of us around here!

Guesss

HSC
@Guesss...advisory session is feb 7!!! from 5:00-6:00 pm. check on uws website under the third step then scroll down to academic advising session thingo.
yay!!! finally, someone that i know that is going to parra!! :D
but how should we find each other?? wear a red ribbon or something around our wrists??
@assiduous..parra campus!! go to mySR to choose electives, simply follow the steps and hey presto. you can attend an academic advising session and they will be able to help you to enrol in your electives on the day :D :D..what campus will you be attending andc what course did you get into?
Awesome thankyou! :)

Hey! I'm doing Law at the Parra campus too.. there must be a few of us around here!
YAYA! :p

Hey everyone! Which campus is everyone at?

Does anyone know how you pick your electives and how timetables for tutorials/lectures work?
I wanna be at uni maximum of three days a week.

Looking forward to seeing you all. :)
Umm well im confused about this too^ ive already sorta enrolled ... but i want to change from day to night classes =s ... help lol

Arceupins

Banned
HSC
Hahaha you guys are great at pretending to be retarded, I really couldn't tell the difference between y'all and a real UWS student. Kudos!

Guesss

HSC
Hahaha you guys are great at pretending to be retarded, I really couldn't tell the difference between y'all and a real UWS student. Kudos!
Umm out of curiosity, what ATAR did you get? Ohh wait.. your sig, well let me tell you that our marks differ by 0.25 .. LOL and i know someone who kicked ass in hsc and is going to UWS... not to mention the many successful people i have met in the Business industry at firms such as Deloitte who went to UWS... so dont be so quick to compare us to UWS students ay...

haha must spread rep =)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
i must warne you, ima arab who goes uws............and im hideous. but ima assuming you people aren't any prettier.
Orly? You said in another post that Arabs aren't welcome on this forum

You're a troll who goes to university of trolls........... And your trollish.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
cool!! hope to meet you there! :D

@Arceupins, mate get a life. Why are you even posting in the UWS forum anyway?? If you really hate UWS then the best thing that you could possibly do for yourself is avoid its forum. Shame.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
If he hates UWS he's posting here perhaps to save you all from its evils!

Arceupins may be the Messiah (of saving you all from UWS =P)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)