• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Boots... (1 Viewer)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
ooh are those the diana ferrari ones, susan? i was thinking of getting them at the myer sale at the end of april but got a DF bag instead :D

anyway, i'm sooo happy with my boots, i got them a few weeks ago and i love them! half price for $90 <33 they're pretty high heeled (about the same as yours) but it's quite solid and pretty comfy to walk in. only problem is they're a nightmare to get on and off! you should've seen me at the shop haha the poor assistant (she had to deal with another girl with the same pair a few hours before, too)... but they're heaps easier now that the leather's stretched a bit.

HSC
N/A
Are those knee-high zipup/lace up, or pull-ups?

One of the reasons I insisted on zipup is because I knew that pull up would just totally not work for me... but even then, zipup (unless you have elastic panels) has a kind of minor art to it as well :p

karoooh

HSC
Woohoo!

Just got loffly, dark brown, pointy-toed, high heeled boots from some friends for my b'day! I'm in <3. :eek:

Last edited:

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Susan, those are very nice boots!!! Loving the versatility

i've been dying for a pair of boots too. I want to wear them over my skinnies when i go out for dinner and the likes this winter. Last Thursday I tried on about 20 pairs to no avail :(

I have thin calves, and majority of the boots out have large leg spaces so I looked like I was wearing massive gumboots. I'm really not having any luck! I just want plain black leather (not that shiny leather, ewww) for under $160 lol

I've seen brown scrunchy ones that look so incredibly hot!! But there's a chance they won't be in season next winter and I don't want to pay $150 for a pair of shoes I'll only wear for one season.

HSC
N/A
My only advice is that if you haven't already, start trying on the more expensive designer boots (ie those made for supermodel-skinny calves) - even if imported.

Obviously they're pricier but hey, if you can find a good pair that'll last you for a few years, it's worth it? :confused:

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
yeah i know...but i can't justify spending more than $150 lol I'm a bit of a tight-arse when it comes to shoes. A few months ago I gave myself a budget of $100-120 for boots, and for me to increase it to $150 is a REALLY BIG THING. My friends are in shock lol

I'm going to keep looking and move out of the square I live in which involves me only visiting Burwood and Birkenhead Point.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Yeah I love my boots!! Haven't worn them yet, but I'm thinking of wearing them Tuesday as we're going for a night out on the town... :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)