• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Boots... (1 Viewer)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
yeah, might work, but then you'd have a bare patch without beading/lighter material, plus it's on the outside of the boot so everyone'd see it

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
i want a pair of boots but i don't want them to be points and if they have a heel it needs to be high not a kitten one.

i saw the most gorgeous little booties on mollini.com but i dont know if they're in the store? i really need to go shopping but i dont really want to pay too much for them

edit: gah these are so cute

but i don't know if i'd prefer them in

Last edited:

alby

cool duckie
HSC
go shopping with me sarah. i hate shopping by myself..and i can never find shoes in particular that are nice enough and for a good price

edit: not a fan of either of those. i guess i'm a very simple shoe wearer/picker

kaylz

HSC
breaking said:
kaylz has secksy boots
:uhhuh: :wave: :uhhuh::wave::uhhuh::wave::uhhuh::wave::uhhuh::wave:
quoted for truth

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
alby said:
imo. the boots look sexy...the tassles could probably be fixed up somehow, and the beading makes it interesting

the other ones i'm looking at are
this and this, or maybe this (but they're a bit expensive)

the girl selling the ones with the tassles said that her friend wanted to get rid of them. her friend's 6 foot & reckons she looks like an amazon woman in them :p i was hoping that at 5'4 i wouldnt look too bad in them

edit: miss savage, where's the wearhouse?
There are a couple of FSW wearhouses about the place - the majority of them are in canberra

I've found a list showing where they are

- Bungedore Rd Queanbeyan ACT
- Hindmarsh Drv Phillip ACT
- Jamison Shopping Centre Bowman St Macquarie ACT
- Kite St Orange
- Bayliss St Wagga Wagga
- Macquarie St Dubbo

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
AlleyCat said:
absolutely gorgeous. where are they from?

(ps i still wear those red ones we both bought to death. they are the prize of my collection...)
like alby said, mollini

i need need need to buy one of them. i'm seriously thinking the pair you quoted *sigh*

(ps those red shoes are the hottest shoes the world has ever seen, best purchase ever)

arrested development
HSC
Tulipa said:
i want a pair of boots but i don't want them to be points and if they have a heel it needs to be high not a kitten one.

i saw the most gorgeous little booties on mollini.com but i dont know if they're in the store? i really need to go shopping but i dont really want to pay too much for them

edit: gah these are so cute

but i don't know if i'd prefer them in
OH MY GOD I HAVE BEEN LUSTING AFTER THOSE SHOES FOR SO LONG. I WANT THEM LIKE WOAH! :(

Maybe... maybe I should get them. The SA practically orgasmed when she saw how sexy they looked on me (yes, I'm modest).

kaylz

HSC
melimoo said:
oath. kayleigh i was staring at your boots on the train home thinking "wow. she has awesome white boots. i want to touch them" :eek:
<3
hehe I'll pass the message on.

arrested development
HSC
Tulipa said:
OMG

how sexy are they? i've been lusting after them since i saw them on the website... i MUST buy :(
Yes me too. Now I'll have to figure out where to get the money for them... :(

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
ok
im sick of shoes/cons getting soaked and i want some boots but not like sissy boots. but brute boots. kinda heavy duty but not??? ahhh sounds wierd i know
kinda like these. like kinda tallish like the height of the high-rise cons. lace up front, but like leather or something fair waterproof that i can walk through streams of water in.

and i can wear them like this (with the pants. not too keen on these boots)

what are doc martens like? i dont want anything too ugly or carlos dengler...

even like that except not white and i know theyre like fencing boots or something

so if there's someone there who knows where i should start looking as who isn't phased by my contradictory request, step up :)

Skeeta

HSC
yeah sounds like docs are your best bet. I personnaly dont like them but yeh it sounds like what you're after

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
gumboots.
big.
red.
gumboots.

or they have these ridiculous gumboots with heels. someone wore em to uni. i lol'd.

arrested development
HSC
I so want some red wellies. And I would love a pair of black Frye harness motorcycle boots.

Except I don't think I'm hot or modelesque enough to pull them off. :s

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
I'm so excited, I just bought my first pair of boots the other day.

Perve at their sexiness here:

They can be worn three ways - ie, like the way it is, scrunched or as a knee high!! 3 boots in one!! And they are so soft. :eek:

And the bonus? I only paid $150 for them instead of $230. :D

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
I've got the "Lou" boot in chocolate from Joanne Mercer. I'd post a pic, but I don't have any editing thingo so there's heaps of white and like... yeah.

I'm pretty short, so I just wanted a basic zip-up with a bit of a pointed toe, nothing too fancy so that whatever I'm actually wearing up top becomes the focus :D It's got like, a 2cm heel... so not exactly flat, but still extremely comfortable to walk around in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)