• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Boots at a formal event? (1 Viewer)

amygrant

HSC
no to the boots.. go for a cute pair of heels, black peep toes or black round toe pumps would look cute.. maybe even grey suede. the boots are all cute, but they are too long for the dress. if u don't want to wear heels at all, silver or black ballet flats would look good, but i guess it just depends on how formal the event is. but make sure u have a good time and don't stress too much about getting dressed up!

CieL

HSC
amygrant said:
no to the boots.. go for a cute pair of heels, black peep toes or black round toe pumps would look cute.. maybe even grey suede. the boots are all cute, but they are too long for the dress. if u don't want to wear heels at all, silver or black ballet flats would look good, but i guess it just depends on how formal the event is. but make sure u have a good time and don't stress too much about getting dressed up!
Nahhh I dont think flats would work with that dress she posted up in her first post..

Besides, if you're short, doesn't it go something like height = confidence?
Or did I just turn that into a major generalisation?

WTF!bbq

if you have to ask
HSC
CieL said:
Besides, if you're short, doesn't it go something like height = confidence?
Yes. Yes yes yes. Atleast for me :D

Also, I love the idea of grey suede peep-toes, I've been looking for a pair lately so I might go with that. Super-insanely-cute with skirts/dresses ^___^

And and and I <3 you people!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)