Bomb out in maths in prelim, but success in hsc? (1 Viewer)

ilovesushi

HSC
Is it possible for someone to miserably fail in preliminary math 2 unit *cough 18% but can completly bounce back and get a band 5 or 6 in hsc? Do you know anyone? How did they do it?:uhoh:

madsam

God among men
HSC
depends, are you going to stop fucking around and do some work?

If you are committed...VERY committed then you can do it

mioumiou

HSC
Is it possible for someone to miserably fail in preliminary math 2 unit *cough 18% but can completly bounce back and get a band 5 or 6 in hsc? Do you know anyone? How did they do it?:uhoh:
I would advice you to just studying hard now. yes, it is possible, you need to at least finish your maths hw everyday, understand the concepts well, do extra work (like more than 30 mins of extra work, apart from your hw) and Practice, practice, practice.

Because Practice makes perfect! :headbang:

fullonoob

fail engrish? unpossible!
HSC
my proposal..hmm. By knowing you're behind, you are not on the same level as the rest of your cohort. Therefore you must study twice as hard as everyone, that means if your teacher tells you to do one ex for hw you do two. If you think you can just work at the same pace as everyone else right now you're gna fail again :)
IT's your choice, if you fail to prepare, prepare to fail

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
30% in prelim 3unit and ended up getting 94 and 91 in three unit and 4unit.

It can be done.

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
Yes, myself, working both hard and smart (past paper questions, do ur homewok!)

random-1005

Banned
HSC

no you are way to o shit, maths is the only subject where the prelim like actually matters for the hsc ( or maths is the only one where it matters SO MUCH) . i suggest jumping off a bridge , pfft 18%, i could get more than that by not even showing up to the exams

AmieLea

HSC
i suppose it COULD be done. though extremely hard. but yeah, i'm not sure you should be doing this advanced class if you are not willing to put the effort in.

but good luck if you decide to stick 'round :guitar:

boxhunter91

HSC
This is what you do. You bludge year 11 and just recount the basics of the Year 11 course. Then Year 12 you learn them again from scratch and learn the new Year 12 content quickly and efficiently. It is true that you do need the foundation of the Year 11 course for the Year 12 section. But then again as long as you know the Year 12 section. You wouldnt need to recount the Year 11 stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)