Body For Life: BoS Challenge - Starts Monday! (1 Viewer)

muscleman09

HSC
Hey guys, im completing the Body for Life 12 Week Challenge; starting Monday. Im inviting fellow BoS comrades (fatties/ people who want to shape up/ get that ultimate beach body for summer 10/ get abs/ pretty much a sexy body). This is seriously an ultimate workout plan for guys and girls, and I highly recommend you follow this, and if you do, never turn back during it.

Im 17 years old, currently weigh 90.1KG and need to reshape my body in 84days (a couple of days before my 18th Birthday). Completing this will be my ultimate present, and I ensure that fellow participants of this program will share the same feeling.

Basically, it is a Lose Fat/ Build Muscle (tone body) Program which is guaranteed to work, if you follow it.
The max amount of time a day I will spend on exercise is 1hour 20minutes. For me that means, waking up at 5.00am everyday, doing my weight training then my 20min Run. I will be using a treadmill and weights set (sorta a mini gym) which will help me through this 12 week challenge. If you don’t have a treadmill, running in the local park is your second option, or even in your suburb. Your goal for ever training session is to reach your ultimate high point, in which you know for sure, you can not go on. When it comes to cardio, you must be doing a 20 minutes intensity run.

That is, first 2minutes at a level 5 intensity for you fitness level
3rd minute- Level 6 intensity
4th minute- Level 7 intensity
5th minute- Level 8 intensity
6th minute- level 9 intensity
7th minute- Bring it back down to level 6 intensity then repeat.

This is done until the 17 minute at which you will bring your intensity level to 10!
10 being the maximum intensity! Do this for 1 minute then slow down at level 5 intensity for the remainder 2 minutes and you are done. 20 minutes of intensity running is far better than running at the same speed for 1 hour. Its all about making your heart rate increase and decrease, which basically makes the fat burn.

Weights’ training is Similar, its all about intensity. When training with weights, your goal it to basically be ripping your muscles. If your not feeling absolutely exhausted after each session, your not doing it right. You’ve got to make sure that you do weights, you know you can not carry for long. Because the heavier it is, the better, even if you are unable to complete the reps, your better of ripping muscle than doing continuous reps on a lighter weight.

Ok so all in all, this Program is Designed for HIGH PROTEIN LOW CARB DIET!
For extremely fast results, in anyone who wishes to starve them selves (this is fat loss only- not building weights and toning) for fast weight loss, you follow the exercise program while only eating 1500 calories a day. Your stomach will shrink dramatically in 2 weeks, and you will burn fat, however, your metabolism will slow down dramitcally as well… so I sugest follow this guide. ALL YOU GIRLS OUT THERE WHOSE HIPS DON’T LIE BUT MULTIPLY? Follow this program =) ok here it is:

Monday- Cardio ( 20minute intensity run on treadmill)

Tuesday- Weights ( Upper body workout)

Wednesday- Cardio ( 20minute intensity run on treadmill)

Thursday- Weights (Lower Body workout)

Friday- Cardio (20 minute intensity run on treadmill)

Saturday- Weights (Upper body workout)

Sunday- Cardio (20minute intensity run on treadmill)

REPEAT for 12 WEEKS! Make sure Monday is always cardio!!!
However, if you’re a person who is keen on fast weight loss, and want to concentrate toning your body later on, FOLLOW THIS GUIDE EXACTLY HOWEVER MAKE SURE YOU DO CARDIO EVERY DAY!

SUNDAY IS THE SPECIAL DAY! Sunday is actually your free day! Meaning you can indulge on all the goodies you missed out on during the week, HOWEVER DON’T OVER INDULGE, YOU DON’T WANT TO RUIN YOUR PROGRESS!. It is optional to use it as a free day, people who don’t use it as a free day! Goodwork, your going to be 12 days closer to your ultimate body before the others.

OK DIET PROGRAM- I have 2 here, one is the one I am following which I recommend to all! And the other is the Starvation 1500 calorie a day diet.

HIGH PROTEIN LOW CARB DIET:

7am- 3 Weetbix /Skim milk + Protein Shake

10.30am – Recess at School (Cottage cheese on 3 wheat crackers)

12.55pm – Lunch at School (Tuna Salad)

3.30-4.30pm- Can of Tuna

6.30pm- Mum’s cooking (don’t over eat, try and eat mostly protein, and cut out all bread and carbs- Carbs after 3pm is bad for the body as that is the time we tend to become more lazy, less exercise etc, which builds fat)

8.30pm- Protein Shake OR Protein Bar Or ANYTHING HIGH IN SOURCE OF PROTEIN ONLY. DO NOT WHAT EVER U BINGE EAT!!!!!

1500 calorie Diet:

7.00am – Weetbix/Skim Milk

10.30ish – 2 Pieces of Fruit only

12.55ish- Tuna salad

4.30 ish -5pm - Mums dinner

8.00pm- Protein Shake

That’s it… if you do this you will find losing weight much faster… just your pretty much starving your self I guess…

So yeh guys, POST AWAY TELL ME IF YOU WANNA JOIN WITH ME IN THE 12 Week BoS Body for Life Challenge. At the end I will post my Before and After Shots :D

Goodluck to anyone wanting to join, also if you want a weights training program just PM me, ive got some awlsome ones =)

My aim is to lose 15-20KG before JUNE

STARTS MONDAY 9th MARCH 2009-03-07
FINISHES 31ST MAY 2009 ß DAY 84!!!

PS: don’t sign up for any diet clubs and crap… they just give you recipies and shit for healthy eating… this is free…. And will burn youuur fatttttt awayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!

muscleman09

HSC
Re: BODY FOR LIFE BoS CHALLENGE STARTS MONDAY!

PSSSSS: THE ONLY PROBLEM YOU WILL FIND ON YOUR WAY IS THAT YOU WILL THINK... WTF IM DOING ALL THIS WORK AND I DIDNT LOSE ANY WEIGHT? WE ALL EXPERIENCE IT! OUR BODIES REMEMBER ARE SWITCHING FAT WITH MUSCLE. DONT GIVE UP!!! AND REMEMBER TO WEIGH YOUR SELF ONLY ONCE A WEEK every MONDAY MORNING WHEN YOU WAKE UP!

GOODLUCK

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC

yeah i wont be doing this...

but good luck to you guys that do

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC

Your eating plan is ok. BUT your workout program is the worst program i have ever seen! 20min cardio in a day? (ONLY!) are you bloody serious? Minimum should be 45-60 mins a day and include strength resistance straight after or before to keep your heart rate elevated for the next 48 hours.

Takuto

HSC

about your diet.. i think thats abit too much protein for the amt of training

HSC

Um muscleman where did u get this challenge info from?

08er

HSC

you dont need any exercise (as intense as yours) since you're firstly trying to lose weight in order to gain muscle so i'd focus on losing weight first. and this can be achieved by eating the correct food at different times of the day. this is based on personal experience and i lose 1/2 kg a day with little to no exercise (just sitting around tv/comp).

simmowrites

HSC

you guys are pretty narrow minded huh?

Good Luck MuscleMan. And you don't need to justify yourself and what you're doing, especially when no matter how much you justify yourself, it doesn't change what these people are going to say. They think they're funny, don't worry about it. :)

u-borat

Banned
HSC

^oi you're a mod you're not allowed to engage in sarcastic yet potentially hurtful snide commentary. :p

greekgun

HSC
HIGH PROTEIN LOW CARB DIET:
This is the shit u need to do to lose weight or the method to use when cutting. But make sure u dont snap one day and go fuck it and go on an eating rampage and eat all sugary/carby things in site because then u will kick ur body out of ketosis.

@who

HSC

Your eating plan is ok. BUT your workout program is the worst program i have ever seen! 20min cardio in a day? (ONLY!) are you bloody serious? Minimum should be 45-60 mins a day and include strength resistance straight after or before to keep your heart rate elevated for the next 48 hours.
LOL, so youre suggesting he do a minimum of at least 3 hrs working out per day?

HSC
20 of intensity training is good. However, he should do 30mins of just walking

muscleman09

HSC
hey, the 20 minute "intensity" run is more than enough for exercise per day, its aim is to get the heart rate up and at the 18th minute your heart is pounding like crazy. The run is more than enough ESPECIALLY with the amount of food im going to be eating.

If i was going to eat either heavier foods or perhaps a higher rate in carbs, then mabye 45-60mins of exercise is needed, but with the type of food i will be eating, 20min intensity run is perfect. AND ITS CONZVENIENT! 20mins only..

Just, theres nothing i can do until the final result, so... you guys be patient, 12 weeks monday, i gurantee a lean body, and i will include my before and after pics, please guys, if anyone is motivated in doing this take some pics (neck down) no need to identify your self. But yeh... all in all, this is definately going to work.

thanks to anyof u supporters lol mwa

=)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)