board of studies examples of hsc exams. (1 Viewer)

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
okay, i know this should probably go into the french forum but noone ever looks there, and it's technically about the board and computing issues, so yeah.

anyway, i was trying to listen to the french speaking and listening examples, but they don't work. anyone have any idea how to get them to work on a mac? i've tried it in both safari and firefox, it just doesn't play when you click on it in safari, and when i tried to open the pdf with firefox, it went nuts, opening about five new blank pages a second, which continued until i was able to force quit it.

are they wma files and should i just give up? or does someone know another way to play the files?

thanks =]].

obiously, it forum. didn't even think of that one.

Last edited:

Finx

HSC
This doesn't answer your question, but I get that firefox problem too when viewing PDF's. I have to open Internet Explorer if I want to view pdf files.

Anyone know why firefox does this?

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
never happend to me. do u have the fire fox pdf extension? ( or Plug-in what ever u call it )
nah, i usually use safari, only use firefox if things don't work in safari. so you need a plug in to view pdfs? how annoying.

i shall try that and see if it works. thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)