• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Bmw z4 (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Lol at Philphie.

I'd love my son to play soccer! Yes I'd love the Soccer mum image thing as well.

Back to the point.

Yeah Serem. The only thing preventing me from getting it "NOW NOW NOW" is because of the unfair stigma.

I don't want a Japanese or other Asian built car, I've got one already. I'm a car fanatic as well so I've looked at my options within my budget. If I had the money, I'd get the Audi R8 (because it is sexy), I know there are other cars that can RIP it to pieces for about $50k-100k cheaper.

I mean, re-other comments about AMG etc. WELL DUH! But AMG is what? $200k mark. The Merc C class is $65k+. If everyone thought like that, why would Mercedes even make a C class model?
LOL I wouldn't even mention the R8 in a sentence...!

You do realise that you are driving an Aurion and whilst it's a solid car, I don't think it really reflects that well on the performance oriented vehicles coming out of Japan (haha yes I drive one). Anyway, I don't think I have much else to add to this topic seeing that noone in my family owns the new Z4 nor have I driven one so can't comment on what it's like to own.

Anyway good luck making up your mind. If I was spending $100k and I was in your situation (i.e. a student, wanting a reliable German car rather than Japanese) would end up buying say a 323i or 325i. Not too showy or attention grabbing as the Z4, but offering similar ride comfort, features, etc... you could go for sedan or coupe, both are great. I considered the coupe and in 325i guise, that's touching on the $100k driveaway mark so it should be similar to the new Z4.

philphie

Banned
HSC
nah mate this guy wants Europe, not some cashed up Datsun

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)