Bludge subjects (1 Viewer)

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Preliminary Biology is pretty bludgy.

Just answer 'surface area to volume ratio' for every question, and you're bound to get close to full marks.

itsKaFFine

It's on fiyah
HSC
N/A
err you can bludge in any subject. but wanting to do good while you bludge is not gonna happen..unless ur like a sponge and can absorb everything the teacher says and remember it till your final hsc exam...

but even the subjects that scale down arn't that easy to do good in.

so...good luck with that. ;)

appletoa

HSC
IPT was a good bludge subject. Basically the work was stuff like using excel/powerpoint/dreamweaver along with some idiocy about human relations to IT, so I played Halo against the other guys in the class during lessons (most of the time, had to do work every 3rd class or so :p). Didn't go too badly in the exam either :santa:

jazzzod

HSC
IPT was a good bludge subject. Basically the work was stuff like using excel/powerpoint/dreamweaver along with some idiocy about human relations to IT, so I played Halo against the other guys in the class during lessons (most of the time, had to do work every 3rd class or so :p). Didn't go too badly in the exam either :santa:

Hahaha.

In IT VET, we play Halo CE 90% of the time. We have to complete a task every two weeks or so... which takes like 10 minutes (competency based). Pretty good :)

ilikebeeef

HSC
Don't do a bludge subject for the sake of it, do a subject that you will enjoy and/or do well in. People who bludge and waste time in Year 11-12 are idiots and piss off everyone else in the class
+1

the 'bludgyness' really depends on the subject and the teacher
+infinity

HSC: 2011

lets see if you're saying the same thing next year.
I'm in Year 12 and I say Chem is easier than Phys. :lol:

cirenasfailing

HSC
photography.
+ its really easy, the hardest thing is the black bag where you have to transfer the film from the camera to the developing bucket, piece of cake.

silent_rebel

HSC
Trust me when I say there is no such thing as a bludge subject in year 11. But then again that's probably just my school.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
legal studies is pretty bludgy

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
Yeah, doing legal studies, and not doing anything in it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)