Blogs/Online Journals and Diaries (1 Viewer)

asscookie

dork.
HSC
The Spin Starts Here

Not my site, but it's quite entertaining. I used to keep a blog/journal thing a few years ago that was hosted on the domain of a friend of mine..I kept it partly because I wanted to design layouts and such, but then I got bored and closed it in 2003.

If I were to start a blog again, I wouldn't be keen on getting an LJ etc..I don't like having to choose templates and having to work around their coding. It's more fun to set up moveable type on a domain of your own, anyway.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
withoutaface said:
jdsimon.blogspot.com , don't update it much though, just when I'm pissed off at someone/something.
i have only read the first blog and i like it

happy cup

has left BOS :)
HSC
N/A
i have a blog through blogger. i mainly just write in it when i'm bored.

payafee

HSC
i have a diary stored on my computer. im afraid to put it online cuz it's deadly honest and always talk shit about other people. hmmm... altering their names might work.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I just moved my Open Diary to modblog, it's really good and has lots of features.... plus it is free.

Check it out and tell me what you think I am still tweaking the layout etc..... leave a comment on it or something please!

http://lattebitch.modblog.com

persephone

HSC
i have a live journal one (sorry just edited this...i've taken the link off)

but i don't update that a lot and that has a link to my blogspot one,

http://absentdaydream.blogspot.com

all embarassing and stupid and boring.....

Last edited:

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
jumb said:
Yeah, a couple of pages out of boredem.

From it, I found a picture of you and also figured out that you work at maccas, hence my pm yesterday.
Oh. My. Gosh.
were the "pictures" of me on fooshmahoys diary? i think i might cry.

winicat

HSC
i'm addicted to online journals lol i've had so many, starting since year 9 up til now. my first one deleted itself cause i didn't log in for two months :( i had it until half way through last year -- not writing in it, just having it. i use Open Diary (link to OD through profile) but i've tried LJ and diaryland and blogger (that was a go-er for a while but OD is my homeboy)

but yeah, on the idea of journalists using blogs, etc. : i can't remember where i read it but there was some journo who was slandering his own newspaper in his blog and he got fired when they found out about it

this_girl

HSC
I have a livejournal... but it's friends only so no point in me posting a link for you's.

rumour

HSC
I started one on livejournal this week & I already made 9 entries.....lol:p!!!!!!!!!

sladehk

le random
HSC
I can find nothing interesting in my life to write about :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)