Blocking websites (1 Viewer)

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
Hey, certain websites like search200.com tends to constantly pop up on my computer!! I was wondering, how do you block out certain websites? :(
Thank you

sunny

meh.
HSC
You have spyware/adware. Check FAQ on how to remove them.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Also you may consider changing Internet browsers or using the inbuilt popup blockers to stop websites with programs that can cause these adware\spyware problems.

s2indie

HSC
i used to use Crazy Browser, then i changed to Avant Browser until it stopped blocking ads and the past few years ive settled with Mozilla Firefox - great job with blocking ads

Raginsheep

HSC
Use firefox, firewall, anti-virus and occasionally sypbot and/or adware although I prefer the microsoft one. Make sure the programs are all up to date as well.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
i kinda have the same problem too. a pop up for me keeps coming from winfixer or something, even though i have ani-virus, i have always used firefox and yeah. its bloody annoying, i can't get rid of it. even if i click close on it, another window open up, and it happens everytime im on my comp, atleast twice....so annoying. wish there was something i could do about it, its prolly the only constant pop up that bothers me...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)