Blade Trinity (1 Viewer)

Collin

HSC
N/A
Whos gonna see this? I personally really liked the original and BII, so I'll definitely go catch it.. although I heard Jessica Biel and Ryan Reynolds (that dude of Two guys, girl & pizza comedy show)s gonna be in it, and I don't reckon that's gonna be a good thing.. (I'm too used to seeing Biel in family friendly shows like 7th Heaven (plus I don't think she'll help the hardhitting nature of the fights in the franchise) and Reynolds obviously is a comedy guy).

I also heard that *spoilers* he fights the grand daddy of all vampires in this film (Drac), and they better have fucking made that scene good.. with hardhitting martial arts, like the end fight scene between Nomak and Blade in Blade II.

mack

Banned
HSC
Yeah, Blade I and II both kicked ass, I hope this ones gorier though!

Biel and Reynolds are odd choices for an action flick.......

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Triple H is gonna own that movie :D

Jessica Biel puts bums on seats. Every movie needs it's sex appeal. She can act too i guess.

ChevyJoe

HSC
N/A
yeah, i dont like Biel bein' in it aswell but I reckon it'll still be entertaining though.

Fry

i think Biel is an alright choice. she looks like a tough chick and was the 'bad' sister on 7th Heaven. i can't wait for this film too.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
I so wanna see this.. putting Ryan Reynolds in it was TOPS ^.^ There's someone there for everyone. I haven't seen the 1st or 2nd.. so um will I understand it ? =/

Collin

HSC
N/A
Annegelic said:
I so wanna see this.. putting Ryan Reynolds in it was TOPS ^.^ There's someone there for everyone. I haven't seen the 1st or 2nd.. so um will I understand it ? =/
Trust me, if you're a diehard fan of the franchise.. Ryan Reynolds isn't a good choice. Infact, the notion of introducing those two new characters was bad.

Anyway, just to sum it up for you, Blade (wesley snipes) is a half human, half vampire, vampire killer. He's got all of the vampires' strengths, but none of their weaknesses (such as not being able to survive out in the sun).

In the first Blade, he was up against some baddie vampire called Deakin Frost. In the second one, the vampires and Blade make a truce when a third vampire 'mutation' was posing a threat to both species. But in the end, you find out that the 'mutation' was actually an artificial creation made my the employer who sent blade to kill it, Eli Damaskinos, the vampire king of that city.. or some high position.. basically it was betrayal, because the master 'mutation' (btw that new species was called the Reapers) was this etchy dude called Nomak, who is actually Damaskino's son. In the end Nomak gets his revenge and kills his father.. then there's the lil love thing between D's daughter Nyssa, but she gets killed by her bro, Nomak and then Blade fights him in the final fight, which was a kickass scene. Anyway, sorry for the rambling :)

In the third one, basically the plot is Blade finds out that there are actually human factions fighting vampires too, and two of their agents are Biel and Reynold's character. Biel's character is actually Whistler's daughter (Whistler was Blade's old man accomplice who was in both the previous movies, that guy is a champ). I do also know that Blade fights Dracula, the master vampire.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
^ lol ok, looks like I'll need to watch the 1st and 2nd ones (probably won't but anyway..). And yeah, Ryan Reynolds is choice for the hottie factor, definitely not the acting. Just like using Ashton Kutcher in the Butterfly Effect was bad, but anywho off-topic.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
JKDDragon said:
Trust me, if you're a diehard fan of the franchise.. Ryan Reynolds isn't a good choice. Infact, the notion of introducing those two new characters was bad.
those two actually have a chance of saving what is a pretty mediocre series

Fry

Ryan Reynolds is an odd choice for this movie. im not used to seeing him in a serious role unless he's playing the comic relief, but he's f*cken funny on Two Guys and a Girl.

Collin

HSC
N/A
crazyhomo said:
those two actually have a chance of saving what is a pretty mediocre series
No, they totally ruined it. Goyer [director] is just a fucking idiot, seriously. He introduced 'The Nightstalkers'.. i.e Biel and Reynold's character.. which essentially sidelined Blade.. and he also killed off Whistler. This just didn't feel like a Blade movie, it felt so empty. Goyer's direction was shoddy and the script was horrid. Lucky the fights were good, or else this would of been total crap. I can't believe Goyer ruined this franchise now.

C'mon people, if you've seen this you have to agree with me (aswell as the mass majority of critics) that the introduction of these new characters was a fucking huge mistake... unless you're some teeny bopper with a huge crush on Ryan Reynolds.. but in all seriousness, if you're a real fan of the franchise, then you gotta admit this film just ruined it.

In conclusion, fuck you David S. Goyer.

Collin

HSC
N/A
The fights were pretty much on par with the other two. The security guards scene with Blade near the end was good. What was wrong with the fights? Only thing I'd complain about were the shorter and more erratic takes and sometimes annoying fight cinematogrophy, but overall it's no biggie.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
you realise the first two movies were written by goyer, right? and that blade and whistler are the most boring and inconsistent characters ever created?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)