Bioscience to Red Centre Theatre Walk (1 Viewer)

blieu

HSC
Would this walk be a pain and a problem since I have a back to back tutorial? It looks like it would be.

D94

HSC
N/A
Yeah, it's quite far. Even though it's downhill, it's not ideal having back to back tutorials especially if it has class tests.

blieu

HSC
How long would the walk approx take? I'll try changing my timetable again and see if I can get anything better.

Last edited:

blieu

HSC
Oh wait, they're both laboratories. Would that still be a problem and what do you generally do in lab classes?

Last edited:

D94

HSC
N/A
How long would the walk approx take? I'll try changing my timetable again and see if I can get anything better.
The walk would be about 10 minutes, like a normal walk.

Oh wait, they're both laboratories. Would that still be a problem and what do you generally do in lab classes?
You perform experiments in your labs, usually in groups or partners, sometimes hands on, sometimes on computers. It's not ideal if you have lab assessments because you'll be rushed for time and people generally attempt to get there early. However, in the labs I've had, if you've finished early, you can leave straight away, so if you finish 10-15 minutes early, you've got heaps of time to get to your next lab. Also, there will most likely be a lab afterwards (like for another subject), so you'll be pressed to finish early or the lab will be designed so you have time left over.

blieu

HSC
Ok I changed my subjects and now I have a 7 hour day with no breaks orz trying to change timetable again. What would the walk be like from Central Lecture to Chemical Sciences back to Central Lecture (lecture to lab to lecture)?

And would the walk from bioscience (lab) to law (tutorial) be a problem even though it's downhill? It's practically the whole campus length.

D94

HSC
N/A
If you are getting out of your lecture at the hour, then you'll be rushed to make it to your lab.

Likewise, if you are getting out of your lab (which I doubt since you'll be pressed to finish your lab with 20 minutes to go), then you'll be rushed to make to your tutorial at 5 minutes past the hour (or half hour).

blieu

HSC
So this would be a problem? Sigh I can't really change my classes because most of them are already full

D94

HSC
N/A
Not a huge problem, but it will keep you fit throughout the semester. You can also leave your lecture early if you feel like you may be late. Since labs won't run in the first week, maybe test it out and see how long it will take.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)