biomed HUBS1403 pass group swap (1 Viewer)

Kaatie

HSC
giving up my hubs1403 biomed pass group for thurs 1-2. let me know if you have the friday one and wish to swap.

Kaatie

HSC
she didnt do the biomed one. that means someone from another course is wrongfully in it. :S. spots are full now guess she will have to email and explain.

The Ostler

HSC
just turn up to the friday one and ask the tutor if you can sit in. they might say no, but they'll probably say yes. after the first few weeks the number of kids attending declines dramatically.

Dont be so concerned if you go to one that isnt for biomed students. you'll be learning the exact same thing as everyone else, it just might be that 2nd or 3rd year biomed students are tutoring those classes whilst physio students, for example, might be tutoring others. your tutor will probably try to apply the information to a setting useful for your degree, but it wont make or break ur success in the course. The course is used as a basis for a huge array of degrees so the lecturer cant apply information to individual degrees. The pass sessions just serve to allow more 'like-minded' people to study together and get what their degree wants out of the course.

Pass groups are VERY lax.

Last edited:

BOSSSSS

HSC
I'm doing that class Katie! Can't remember which time I have but I'll let u know

minime001

HSC
im doiin mine on tuesday
this whole pass and non pass is so confusing.
but yerrr
cyas on mondayyy
tho i think we need a faceboook biomed group lol

hjp.

HSC
You do not strictly have to attend the PASS group you are registered for.
It does not one you enrol in, they are all very similar and are run by 2nd, 3rd or honours biomed students, with the exception of one tutor who is a nutriton and dietetics student.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)