Biology Syllabus Preliminary Thread (2 Viewers)

Guernica

HSC
Haha no, I havent.

I will... soon.... I have heaps of work to do before we go to the snow for camp in week 4. So I think I will after that.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pLuvia

Guernica said:
Haha no, I havent.

I will... soon.... I have heaps of work to do before we go to the snow for camp in week 4. So I think I will after that.
snow camp..~~:( how long does urs go for??.. our one is practically cancelled.. coz its so crap.. bloody only 3 days and over the weekend as well.. all because of the previous yr 11s who brought alcohol fucing dicheads

Last edited by a moderator:

Guernica

HSC
Mine goes for... like, 6 days.. from sunday to saturday.

Last year a boy was smoking pot on the bus and it went through the ventilation and the teachers smelt it. Needless to say, he got sent home. What a loser though... how dumb can you get?! But yeah, there are people who take alcohol etc every year.

P

pLuvia

Guernica said:
Mine goes for... like, 6 days.. from sunday to saturday.

Last year a boy was smoking pot on the bus and it went through the ventilation and the teachers smelt it. Needless to say, he got sent home. What a loser though... how dumb can you get?! But yeah, there are people who take alcohol etc every year.
thats so cool.. ur so lucky...~~~ i wanna be in ur shoes now bec.. lol all because of those dicheads who brought alcohol and our fucing principal.. stupid bitch... making up excuses about the BoS doesnt want skools to go over skool days for camps.. omg.. my grade has only had 2 camps.. yr 7 one.. and the yr 11 one.. and both werent that great.. 2 got cancelled coz they were just like the yr 7 one.. which was a great aussie bush camp.. so gay ><"

Guernica

HSC
We had the great aussie bush camp in year 7 too! Hahaha... so bad.
Then we went to Sydney in year 9.
Now Perisher in year 11.

I can't wait :) I haven't seen snow... sooo excited!!!

P

pLuvia

Guernica said:
We had the great aussie bush camp in year 7 too! Hahaha... so bad.
Then we went to Sydney in year 9.
Now Perisher in year 11.

I can't wait :) I haven't seen snow... sooo excited!!!
lol nice..

P

pLuvia

i still havent seen snow either.. but hey maybe wen i go to japan in the summer holz.. i will lol.. :p:)

P

pLuvia

Aust Biota

bec and omigodwenova time to start aust biota syllabus now?.. you guys up to it yet?

Guernica

HSC
Yep, I'm ready to start whenever you want. We should like, divide the dot points between us... it'll be heaps quicker.

P

pLuvia

Guernica said:
Yep, I'm ready to start whenever you want. We should like, divide the dot points between us... it'll be heaps quicker.
how bout we do like every second one, lets say i start the first one, u second, then i third and u fourth etc?

P

pLuvia

Guernica said:
Yep ok. Shall we post them here so people can bludge off us? :p
lol. I dont want those bludgers to copy off our amzing work. :p. How bout i just talk to you on msn or something, or i pm you either way is fine. lol :):D

Guernica

HSC
I'm not on msn much... i.e. never. I hate it. Too many people. Do you have AIM? If not, we shall PM?

P

pLuvia

Guernica said:
I'm not on msn much... i.e. never. I hate it. Too many people. Do you have AIM? If not, we shall PM?
ill get AIM.. ok??

Guernica

HSC
You can get AIM if you want. I love it... it rocks. You don't have to though. Whatever suits you, andy :)

omigodwhenover

gotta love the HSC...
HSC
I...am...so...stressed!
we have only just started life on earth, why does the stupid teacher have to drag it out like this???? we are up to fossils and watching a fucked up video, i feel like screaming 'THIS IS NOT IN THE SYLLABUS' but what can you do? i think i will start teaching myself the damn subject but if it is like this next year i think i will committ suicide (not really) it will really stress me!!!

P

pLuvia

omigodwhenover said:
I...am...so...stressed!
we have only just started life on earth, why does the stupid teacher have to drag it out like this???? we are up to fossils and watching a fucked up video, i feel like screaming 'THIS IS NOT IN THE SYLLABUS' but what can you do? i think i will start teaching myself the damn subject but if it is like this next year i think i will committ suicide (not really) it will really stress me!!!
omigodwhenover, you still only up to life on earth lol :p, and i thought we were behind :p, damn i feel sorry for you. Honestly at the rate your going you're never going to finish, or you'll just have to rush a lot

sinist4

HSC
omigodwhenover said:
I...am...so...stressed!
thats pretty bad, maybe you should tell the teacher, that theres no point in watching the dam video........=?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)