Biology Syllabus Preliminary Thread (1 Viewer)

P

pLuvia

Ill help you with all the preliminary biology syllabus and i mite even give you mine lol.. :p

P

pLuvia

u can also ask guernica and omigodwenover for help... there gud..~~!! :)

P

pLuvia

sinist4 said:
hey
wat topic are you up to ?
umm.. we started life on earth up to second section of the syllabus pts i think up to palaentological dot pt.. we did the fossil stuff as well that was fun lol using laytex rubber fucing stinks like crap

P

pLuvia

sinist4 said:
hey
by any chance, do have any notes for the prelim course?
yeh here ya go.. ive finsihed patterns in nature and local ecosystem n ill send u wat i have of life on earth coz we're still doin it in skool :p sorry had to zip patterns in nature.. too big lol
hope this helps good luck asks ne Qs if u dun understand nething..

sinist4

HSC
kadlil said:
yeh here ya go.. ive finsihed patterns in nature and local ecosystem n ill send u wat i have of life on earth coz we're still doin it in skool :p sorry had to zip patterns in nature.. too big lol
hope this helps good luck asks ne Qs if u dun understand nething..
hey
thanks alot =)

Guernica

HSC
kadlil... you.. fucking... rock.

I would give you rep but it won't let me give you some again. I will when I can!!

P

pLuvia

Guernica said:
kadlil... you.. fucking... rock.

I would give you rep but it won't let me give you some again. I will when I can!!
hahaha lol.. thx.. so wen u wanna start the chem syllabus.. im thinking of starting on saturday mayb.. ill start with water.. since i find it the most interesting lol

Guernica

HSC
Hmmmm I'll start soonish. Maybe this weekend when you do as well. I'll start a different topic to you so we get it done quicker ;)

P

pLuvia

Guernica said:
Hmmmm I'll start soonish. Maybe this weekend when you do as well. I'll start a different topic to you so we get it done quicker ;)
yeh gud idea...

omigodwhenover

gotta love the HSC...
HSC
thanks kadlil, i used ur patterns of nature to add to my own notes and i am nearly finished. Would u believe that we still havent finished patterns of nature at skool and our yearlies start halfway through week nine. Aah well teachers suck, i teach myself. Anyway i am just up to that question u aksed me and i will give u the answer in a minute (about the importance of transport systems).

P

pLuvia

hey what topic are you guys up to now..? i think my teacher skipped the palaeotological dot points.. like he skipped a few dot points.. im not sure.. but we have a open book test tomorrow.. totally stupid and pointless.. and then we're starting aust biota.. :)

P

pLuvia

Guernica said:
We've been doing Australian Biota for like... a week.
:( omg we're so behind then.. how bout chem guernica? we're only up to water .. bout half way through... u up to energy yet?

sinist4

HSC
kadlil said:
:( omg we're so behind then.. how bout chem guernica? we're only up to water .. bout half way through... u up to energy yet?
yeah, i must be behind to then, onli up to teh classifying of aniamls and plants.
LOL its all good.

Guernica

HSC
We're like... about the same as you in chem, kadlil. Like, water at the moment. We're doing like... dilution and stuff like that. My name is Bec btw... so you don't have to call me guernica :p

And you're not that far behind in bio really... I feel like my class is working sooo slowly... it's such a slow pace because, let's admit it, biology is the subject anyone does if they want a science... it's the easy class. So we have to work at a slow pace for the slower people in the class.

P

pLuvia

i find the water topic quite easy dun u think.. btw have u started the syllabus points yet lol i sure havent

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)