biology students (1 Viewer)

SickOfStudyin!

HSC
Biology students..

are u guys ready for the bio exam?? How did u prepare for it.. and how do you think u will do? I stuffd up in trials!!!! Hopefully HSC wud be easier!

danieljarvis

HSC
im pumped for bio!! i wana smash up a 90 or so mark!!
im guna prepare a bit in the next week, but im fairly ready right now!!

we had a hard trial paper issued.. our teacher even apoligised as the usual companies didnt send him any papers!! and i walked out of thatl ike crying cos i fucked it.. but i got an 80! which was quite a surprise!

but yeah i am also hoping the hsc exam is easier!! hah.. i love u

SmileyCam

HSC
I'm not exactly ready for my option (biotechnology) yet, but I got 99% in the trials so I should be right for the core with some quick revision. I'm pretty confident I'll get a band 6.

How I study:
- write notes for all the dot points
- do past papers (the excel "success one" books are gold)
that's pretty much it

Last edited:

7th Sign

HSC
i dropped biology like 2 months ago becauseits the most boring subject ever

cataleptic

HSC
Yeah I'm ready for it. Just gotta keep going over it to reinforce it.

I'm driven to break the 90 barrier. I'm pretty pumped, so I think I can do it. i fuckinglove biology.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Yep, I'm looking for a 90 in Bio too. Dun care whether it's 90 or 91 or 100, as long as it's above 90. I was raedy for it about two weeks ago, unlike English (cries)

Dayze

HSC
danieljarvis said:
im pumped for bio!! i wana smash up a 90 or so mark!!
im guna prepare a bit in the next week, but im fairly ready right now!!

we had a hard trial paper issued.. our teacher even apoligised as the usual companies didnt send him any papers!! and i walked out of thatl ike crying cos i fucked it.. but i got an 80! which was quite a surprise!

but yeah i am also hoping the hsc exam is easier!! hah.. i love u
You are a Loser, I hope you fail...

ishq

brown?
HSC
Ah! Bio is the next day after Maths!

I hate this.

I'm a little bit unsure about Search for Better Health - esp the last few parts...
*sigh*
*fingers crossed*

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
omg? lol im soooo underprepared. i dont focus well, and nothing sinks, so i prefer to study for exams in the 2 days leading up to them. i wont even post my bio trial results. you will all faint from my crappyness

pottsy1000

i just write dot point summaries ( 4 exercise books ) and summarise them to mindmaps and then sum marise them to flash cards and then do past papers...

Master Gopher

HSC
I'm planning selling mine 4 hours before their yearlies, when they are all crying and desperate :D

Shona_

Yeah i pretty much suck in Bio too, i find it so hard to understand..the day the drought breaks willl be the day i got 90.... yeah ... oh well as i always say...i will try my best and if i fail i will fail with motives to do well .... i hope

muselara

Melb Uni
HSC
im pretty confident..i'm going into the exam with a rank of 1st and i got pretty much all high 90s for my internal assessment..i think my lowest was somewhere in the 80s but yeah anyway...i only do well at it because it's so interesting and related to what i want to do with my life. i find it hard to go well in something if im not interested.

i definitely agree with the dot point summary thing...for the trials i did that and went back over it twice..id only highlight a point once i knew it properly...and dont forget the second column...i redid all of those too just to be sure.

good luck people. i have to go study for maths which i HATE therefore what i said above applies.

Bo-batron

HSC
hahaha

...hahahaha... ha.... ha... Bio? ...90? HA! oooh haha.
Biology - not prepared, will never be prepared, will fail, have always failed (apart from ONE exam in Yr 11.....who knows what went wrong... oh yeah, it got HARD!)
You "I am going to get, like, totally like, 90+" are lucky to be able to say that. .... sniff.

muselara

Melb Uni
HSC
yeah well i guess you only get out what you put in eh

its only one year of hard work so meh

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
Bo-batron said:
...hahahaha... ha.... ha... Bio? ...90? HA! oooh haha.
Biology - not prepared, will never be prepared, will fail, have always failed (apart from ONE exam in Yr 11.....who knows what went wrong... oh yeah, it got HARD!)
You "I am going to get, like, totally like, 90+" are lucky to be able to say that. .... sniff.
just thought i would wish you the best of luck, do the dot point summaries and your marks will improve...almost sure of it. and remember...some of those "im going to get 90+" people are just leading themselves into a false sense of security. i hope to get 85+, yet i am human enough to admit that there is only a chance of this if i study hard. i totally doubt that there is anyone who can possibly say that they hope to get 90 and wont study.

once again Good Luck, i am sure you will do fine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)