• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

biology students (1 Viewer)

Bo-batron

HSC
It would be great if the exam consisted of only Search For Better Heath......and just forgot to add the option topic....
So... anybody want to swap student numbers for the day? :p

al_x

short*
HSC
Ill swap u! Ive been wanting to swap numbers with someone in an exam for ages, but everyone seems to think im doing it for my own personal gain...
Anway, bio story (was just studying maintaining a balance and it came to mind):

In the half yearlys one of the questions asked us to draw the feedback system of control. And yeah too easy, right?
Well i don't know about u guys but i always finish early in bio exams and so i was just going over my exam at the end and looking around to see if anyone else had finished, and i see my friend sam (i could see her paper coz she was sitting a in front of me and to the right) is drawing the best damn nephron you have ever seen! Only problem is there was no question asking us to draw a nephron, shes drawing it to answer the feedback system of control question.
And im like hmm i wonder if i can tell her somehow... nup... ooh sucked in sam.

How can u get that mixed up though??

falltopieces

HSC
Bo-batron said:
It would be great if the exam consisted of only Search For Better Heath......and just forgot to add the option topic....
So... anybody want to swap student numbers for the day? :p
Yeah that would be awesome if they only ask us on "Search for better health" LOL

falltopieces

HSC
Götterfunken said:
my plan to do some past papers is prevented by my "omgkillmenow" headache that i have.

major :(
I also have a little headache seeing how I just had my maths extension 1 exam this morning and then have to study for biology exam tomorrow

stu_jacks88

Tell you whats funny, the people who did p.e only finished their exam at 5 pm tonight. if any of them do bio it would suck to be them.

elisabeth

HSC
stu_jacks88 said:
Tell you whats funny, the people who did p.e only finished their exam at 5 pm tonight. if any of them do bio it would suck to be them.
half the people in my bio class... not me, thankfully, but I've not utilised the day anyway.

Danoz The Great

HSC
I finish school FOREVER in just under 18 hours, when the exam finishes. :D :D :D

Sepulchres

t3h sultan
HSC
dani_danoz said:
I finish school FOREVER in just under 18 hours, when the exam finishes. :D :D :D
Fuck, I think you get the record for the earliest finisher. Some people I know havnt done an exam since their last english exam =\ lol

Anyways, I did a epidemiological study and the proportion of males to females who do biology on this forum is like 1:10. :uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)