Biology Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
it was glutamine
that was the easiest thing ever no offence how do u get that mixed up
I felt it was easy to get confused with the statement that the sequence in mRNA was the same as DNA, because your prior knowledge for Mod 5 in protein synthesis would suggest otherwise. So you'd either answer glutamine (assuming mRNA sequence was the same as DNA) or valine (CAG complementary bases which is usually how it works). I was confused when I first saw it too.

year10studentpreparin

HSC
Yeah is it? Cause is it meant to be like transcription dna to mrna and translation for making proteins? Lol I changed my answer from the glutamine thing to valine ahaha
no it was glutamine, it explicitly said that the dna to mrna thing is the same

year10studentpreparin

HSC
I felt it was easy to get confused with the statement that the sequence in mRNA was the same as DNA, because your prior knowledge for Mod 5 in protein synthesis would suggest otherwise. So you'd either answer glutamine (assuming mRNA sequence was the same as DNA) or valine (CAG complementary bases which is usually how it works). I was confused when I first saw it too.
yeah that makes sense, I can see how people get that answer thanks bro

Iceyscreen

HSC
I got glutamine but was pretty torn for that one- the thing that sod it was when it said the mRNA was the same as the DNA or something. Seemed like they were waffling to try confussel us

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)