Biology Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

eduiwqh23

HSC
why is everyone saying eradicate the snails like is that not inethical and kinda detrimental to the ecosystem 😭 fuck those snails anyways
Apparently to prevent means to eradicate the source of the disease straightaway, in this case, nuking the snails whereas spraying with herbicide is used to control the disease. Prevention and control are two different things as their two completely different dot points in the syllabus

SO I JUST CHOSE TO NUKE THE SNAILS i'm sorry for being unethical you #animalcrueltyfree purists

dsakvyilsa

HSC
Apparently to prevent means to eradicate the source of the disease straightaway, in this case, nuking the snails whereas spraying with herbicide is used to control the disease. Prevention and control are two different things as their two completely different dot points in the syllabus

SO I JUST CHOSE TO NUKE THE SNAILS i'm sorry for being unethical you #animalcrueltyfree purists
i said antibiotics coz I was like... I want to support snail rights and plant rights, and gloves wont do anything 🫥

itsalovehaterelo

HSC
why would 1 be after 3 is what i dont get, like how are you introducint the DNA to something you havent selected yet

TankKuno

HSC
the use of recombinant dna is to make other organism express certain traits, however not all bacteria after replication would contain the recombinant dna sequences hence step 1 would be the last as we select the organisms that contain the recombinant dna sequence

goodcat911

HSC
B would be the better answer than A since that's what the graph is telling us. so you're using the stimulus.

It could be possible that the drug does have antiviral properties but it just doesn't reduce the symptoms of the disease. So a more direct answer using the data would be B rather than A.
ily hiva i got 3/3 from ur responses btw did anyone else almost lose 5 marks in mcq (didnt realise i skipped a question --> frameshift error)?

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
what do we all think abt this paper compared to other years
My teacher thought the paper was more difficult with abstract sources/examples used to separate out the top and bottom bands but I didn't really feel that, maybe apart from the bushfire (gene flow, drift and selection pressure) question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)